• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

An open letter to the Respected Prime Minster of India

sravna

Respected Prime Minister,

First congratulations on your relentless initiatives in making India good and great! I am glad I have taken the step to share my views with you as a citizen. I think there is no better way to engage about the pressing problems of the country and its future course than directly communicating with you. I salute your vision and also your pragmatic approaches in making them happen. India now has a spiritual savior who walks the talk.

It is really India's blessings that you are at the helm now at a time when leaders of rest of the world are faltering in showing a humane approach to life. The talk about and focus on AI and other artifices are fine but I believe there needs to be a spirit really guiding things. They seem to be intoxicated by the prospects of artificially creating capabilities of brain but then sadly and imperceptibly letting humanness slip away from the scheme of things.

I am happy and so would be anyone wanting India's rise that you are guided by the big picture. Technology is only a tool and shouldn't be guiding us.

This is my second open letter to you Sir. I would be writing more and continue to share my views as a citizen concerned for the country.

Great going Respected Sir!

Your Sincerely,
Srinivasan Vaidyaraman

Happy to be writing to you on the occasion of independence day. Myself and many others are glad about initiatives you are taking in moving India towards greater self reliance and hence real freedom. Subtleties are missed by many. They see only what is patent and can be perceived by the senses. If they apply their mind they can see your vision that is propelling India to greater heights. I am sure the die hard skeptics will soon think and see reason.

Thanks again dear Prime Minister for dedicating yourself to the service of India and its people and performing a fabulous job!

Yours Respectfully,
Srinivasan Vaidyaraman

My congratulations once more for your vision and the dedication to make it happen! I believe it is high time India see its own immense strength and not look up to westerners and their ideas for its advancements. That is the way to lead and be ahead which is in accordance with your vision.

It is my humble request that the potential and benefits of spirituality be made aware to youngsters by initiatives of the government and education system suitably modified for the purpose.

Thank you once again for your relentless efforts to make India good and great again!

Yours Respectfully
Srinivasan Vaidyaraman

Latest ads

Back