• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

An insect falls into a mug of beer...‎

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lotus_quartz

[FONT=verdana,helvetica,sans-serif]An insect falls into a mug of beer...[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,helvetica,sans-serif]Reactions:------------->>>[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,helvetica,sans-serif]Englishman:[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,helvetica,sans-serif]Throws his mug away and walks out[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,helvetica,sans-serif]American:[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,helvetica,sans-serif]Takes the insect out and drinks the beer[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,helvetica,sans-serif]Chinese:[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,helvetica,sans-serif]Eats the insect and throws the beer away[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,helvetica,sans-serif]Japanese:[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,helvetica,sans-serif]Drinks the beer with insect as it is coming free[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,helvetica,sans-serif]Indian:[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,helvetica,sans-serif]Sells the beer to the American and insect to the Chinese and gets a new[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,helvetica,sans-serif]mug of beer. ......INTELLIGENT INDIANS[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,helvetica,sans-serif]Pakistani:[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,helvetica,sans-serif]-Accuses the Indian for throwing insect into his beer[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,helvetica,sans-serif]-Relates the issue to Kashmir[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,helvetica,sans-serif]-Asks the Chinese for Military aid[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,helvetica,sans-serif]-Takes a loan from the American to buy one more mug of beer[/FONT]

A Dravidian approach

[FONT=verdana,helvetica,sans-serif]An insect falls into a mug of beer...[/FONT]

Reactions :

DK : This is the handiwork of the Aryan Brahmin. We'll immediately announce an agitation for 27% reservation in all the Beer cases. Also TN Govt should immediately enact a law to the effect that temple abishegams should be done in beer only.

DMK / MK : This beer is an aryan drink. Beer came from "Beer"bal who was an Aryan Minister. Beer has no place in Tamil nadu.

ADMK / Jaya : This is the handiwork of Karunanidhi. He has failed to dust the bars in the State. During my rule, we had allocated Rs. 642.84 crores for purchase of brooms to dust the bars. Thru this incident it is clearly evident that the law and order in the state of TN has collapsed, so Union Govt should immediately impose President's rule in TN. Our party will soon launch an agitation on this issue. Since this issue is about beer, i am proceeding on a trip to South Africa to hold further consultations with De"beers" on this issue along with my sister Sasi.

MDMK : Sinhala Govt is behind this. They have infiltrated into the shores of Tamil nadu & letting the insects on to the coconut trees lining the shore. Indian Govt should cut off all its official relationship with Sri Lankan Govt

DMDK / Vijayakanth : Aaang...This is clearly a failure of Karunanidhi. Infact T R Balu is behind this. To condemn this, i am launching my next film "Makkal aatchi...adhulla irukkadhu poochi", wherein i am playing the role of a CBI officer - Chief of Beer Inspection. If i am voted to power, the Govt will home deliver 40 cases of beer to every household.

CPI / CPM : It is despicable to note that "only" some cases of beer had insects. There are scores of impoverished indians who don't have access to Non vegetarian food. By denying them the insects, the Govt is robbing the poor of their right to have non-vegetarian food. The faulty economic policies of the Central Govt is responsible for the widening gap between "haves" and "have nots" of insects. The Communist Party of Insects...er..er...India will launch a nationwide agitation towards this.

BJP : This is clearly the fallout of the destruction of Ramar Bridge. As per Nasa 87.94567834% of all insects originate in the Palk Straits. The Ramar Bridge was acting as a barricade for these insects & proecting the lives & property of Tamil nadu. Due to the decision of the Central Govt to demolish the Ramar Bridge, such incidents of 'insectification' of Tamil beers will only increase.

More reactions to follow....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back