• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Amavasai Tharpanam in Tamil

I was trying to find Mahalaya Amavasai Sama Veda Tharpanam for all the days during Mahalaya Paksham. Can you please help me?

Regards,

LR SRINIVASA MURTHY

sir, There is one book by name jivanin gathaagathi written by srivathsa somadeva sarma and published by sri surabi jagathguru sathaapthi publications lake view road west mambalam and available in Giri traders.

sir, There is one book by name jivanin gathaagathi written by srivathsa somadeva sarma and published by sri surabi jagathguru sathaapthi publications lake view road west mambalam and available in Giri traders.

Dear Sir Thank you for the feedback, will check with GIRI Traders for the same.
Regards

Sir,
Appreciate the Nobel work rendered by you, I pray Lord Krishna Blesses you & your family always.
A request Sir Can you please you or someone send me as attachement Ammavasai tarpanam ,Mathru & Pitru tarpanam Audio format file to my email [email protected]
Thanks
Ravi

Thanks for the Tamil version of tharpanam. Can any one explain the Tamil meaning for each sanskrit
mantra recited in tharpanam. Understanding the meaning for the sanskrit mantras used in tarpanam will help us to understand the concept in full. Regards
sir, now tamil meaning is posted in rituals, ceremonis and poojas thread.

Namaskaaram,

My mother's thithi falls on a Amavasya day during Aippasi (Tamil) Month. I have a question rather confusion. During my Mother's thithi, should I say mantras for the father and forefather's too (Pitamaha vargham) as in Amavasya tarparna book or just limit saying mantras for matamaha vargham?

I live in a place finding a priest is really difficult. I really appreciate your advise.

Thank you for your wonderful service.
Raghu B
you have to say pithamaha vargam.

Latest ads

Back