• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Aadi Amavasai Tharpanam Mantram in Tamil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the same.It will be really useful even if someone asks in the nearby community.

Dear Moderator,

I want to attach a few important files on Asoucham and Sandhya Vandhanam. May you please advise me as to how to post attachments?

Regards

Vedagiri

Dear Moderator,

I want to attach a few important files on Asoucham and Sandhya Vandhanam. May you please advise me as to how to post attachments?

Regards

Vedagiri

Hi,
You can create a new topic and upload them as attachments or you can email them to me and i can add them to the site.
Thanks.

Dear Mr Praveen sir

Could you please send the yajurupakarma mantra in audio form, which you sent last year, could you resend again
and also audio of Sri Mahalakshmi vratham which will helpful

Arvind srinivas

Respected sir, Can you please post the audio form in this blog. The clear pronunciation will help us to improve our involvement and commitment in these karmaas. Likewise, Avaniavittam is nearing. I need audio form of the full karmaa. If norms permit, kindly help me.

Aadi Ammavasai Tharapana Mantram in Tamil is useful. Thank you. There is one thing that has been bothering me for quite a while. Though Maha Periyava has emphasized quite often and quite forcefully, the importance of doing Tharpanam, there appears to be some lack of information regarding 'Shannavati Tharpanam' - which is done on 96 days a year. I have been using the Tharpana Sankalpam from Vaithikasri (which is doing a yeoman service in the cause of Hinduism) and find it very satisfying to perform. Can some vedic pandit in this group write a note on this for the benefit of the Aastikas of this group?
Thank you.
Ramanathan.

Thank you very much for posting with the thithi information. Really helpful. Would you be releasing similar PDFs right before all Amavasyas?

With Regards.

Sir, can any one help me with perfect tamil translation of ammavasai tharpana manthrams. What I want to communicate is that we recite the sound in sanskrit and used to give self explanation for its sentences. I would like to have the sentences translated in perfect tamil wordings. Kindly think over it.

Thanks for sharing sir, if possible, kindly also share in the Sanskrit version also. Tamil is absolutely fine, however, for guys like me whose upbringing was in different states, Sanskrit is the common one which helps us in following all the procedures accordingly.

Thank you one again.

Translations from original manthras will not fetch desired results. Let us try to learn sanskrit. We are already using many sanskrit words in our routine without any knowledge about it. Any literature must be gone through in its original mother language. That is why christian priests are taught Latin; muslims learn arab/urudu. But we limit ourselves to languages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back