• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Amavasai Tharpanam in Tamil

Hi,

Thanks for posting the Yajur Veda Tharpanam book. I downloaded it today.

This is a great site for our Rituals, Pujas & ceremonies. Please keep it up

Regards,
Nagarajan. B

Thanks i have already given my suggestion one week before even the reminder comes regularly i am already having giri trading ammavasya tharppana audio cd but the booklet not available to me from giri now i have downloaded and it is very useful for me thanks to the copy of the person and tamilbrahmins.com
licsundaramurthy

Pls specify the exact requirement - Subject, Sect., place to do Tharpanam (In India or outside India) Language etc. It help our members to satisfy your requirements. With regards,
A V Ramakrishnan

I want to do Tharpanam for my ancestors in Rameswaram.Please help me to find a good and genuine priest who can help me to do tharpanam. I need the details urgently as I am leaving Singapore of 6th February

3 small pdf booklets on how to do Amavasai Tharpanam in Tamil.

Three separate books for
  1. Rig Veda Ammavasai Tharpanam
  2. Sama Veda Ammavasai Tharpanam
  3. Yajur Veda Ammavasai Tharpanam (can be downloaded from this post here - http://www.tamilbrahmins.com/showthread.php?t=28825&p=324184#post324184)

Download the book you want.

Sundar Sastrigal: 09443321641
he is (was?) also the manager of Kanchi mutt Rameswaram. Very nice person. I used his service 2 years back and recommend him.

Hello!
I'm, Chandrasekaran,V,(chandrakamala) residing in Cuddalore, retired HeadMaster of Govt.Hr.sec.School.To be frank, as I was engaged my life in teaching, I'm unaware of the treditional mantras (ammavasai tharpanam etc.). As I come across ur block, I feel it will help me to learn all the slogams and mantras. I'm really happy to be a member in ur forum. Thanks.

Latest ads

Back