• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Ai-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Renuka for your thoughts. The idea is pretty much at the starting stage and I would want to have the big picture in place first before worrying about the nitty gritties. I will share the ideas as I make progress.

Dear Sravna..

We cant ignore the smaller picture and only think of the bigger picture.
A digital picture is made up of pixels.

Without any idea of pixels you cant format an image.

Also without paying attention to smaller units you cant protect anything.

Remember the story of Emperor Shivaji not giving importance to smaller kingdoms to protect from invadors and only paid attention to the bigger kingdoms until an elderly lady advised him to start from the periphery without rushing in to the centre and get ones fingers burnt.

Even to understand a sentence we need to know alphabets.

Renuka,

I understand. But I am talking of what should be done first. Thanks for your thoughts though.

The energy of time can both gain and lose energy. As it loses energy it tends towards a point and as it gains energy it tends towards timelessness. Space and time become more physical in nature when energy is lost and spiritual when energy is gained. I believe this happens in a cyclical manner as reflected in the yugas. Kali yuga has the most physical space time and satya yuga the most spiritual one.

The march of time implies that it is continuously losing energy on the whole. But I believe that at some point in future this will gradually stop as connectedness in time begins to unfold because of a huge increase in spiritual energy. The eventuality is of course space and time merging back into the timeless energy.

When something is totally massless it transcends space i.e., it is everywhere in space and goes beyond it and operates in time. The energy in time is the mental energy. Just as mass is characteristic of space and its constituents, charge is characteristic of time and its constituents. When something is totally massless and chargeless it is pure spiritual energy beyond space and time.

Photon has a mass that is as low as mass can get for an entity to be visible in space.

I got an idea of how to store spiritual energy while reading on storage of physical energy. We can occlude spiritual energy and store it in physical form. By applying spiritual energy on the occluded spiritual energy, we can remove the occlusion and eject the spiritual energy.

The method mentioned in the last post is an alternative to storing spiritual energy as much. Let me think more on this and see which is easier.

Suggestions welcome

Prima facie, the second technique seems to be the easier way out. Spiritual energy can be occluded by appyling very powerful physical energy and by applying even more powerful spiritual energy, the occlusion can be removed. But I think there are still issues here that need to be resolved.

I got an idea of how to store spiritual energy while reading on storage of physical energy. We can occlude spiritual energy and store it in physical form. By applying spiritual energy on the occluded spiritual energy, we can remove the occlusion and eject the spiritual energy.

Spiritual.energy is stored in the testes.
Think about it..
From just minute spermatozoa which resemble Jeevatamas it fights its way..competing with each other to reach the Ovum after swimming tru the Bhava Sagara after a series of jolts and jhatkas it finally attains Sayujyam with the Ovum the Paramatma and one become Born Again...the new entity. The Jeevatama and Paramatma unit.

It contains both the imprints of Jeevatma and Paramatma yet it has its own identity.

God made it simple..He stored everything in the BALLS of mankind.
Yet we humans seek to use our mind.

So search for the Cosmic Balls O ' Sravna...you will find all your answers.

Spiritual.energy is stored in the testes.
Think about it..
From just minute spermatozoa which resemble Jeevatamas it fights its way..competing with each other to reach the Ovum after swimming tru the Bhava Sagara after a series of jolts and jhatkas it finally attains Sayujyam with the Ovum the Paramatma and one become Born Again...the new entity. The Jeevatama and Paramatma unit.

It contains both the imprints of Jeevatma and Paramatma yet it has its own identity.

God made it simple..He stored everything in the BALLS of mankind.
Yet we humans seek to use our mind.

So search for the Cosmic Balls O ' Sravna...you will find all your answers.

Dear O'Renuka,

When something is over the top of your head is when you look for the balls. Fortunately I am on top of it. I will get the answer.

Prima facie, the second technique seems to be the easier way out. Spiritual energy can be occluded by appyling very powerful physical energy and by applying even more powerful spiritual energy, the occlusion can be removed. But I think there are still issues here that need to be resolved.

Kya yaar...are you making sandwhich layers of spiritual energy and physical energy.

Tell me how are you going to cause occlusion of spiritual energy?

Are you planning to trap some Jinn in some lamp and it grants you wishes?

Hey Sravna..you should ask Sihir practitioners..(black magic) as how to trap entities to work for them...you can apply same principles to your theory.

Dear O'Renuka,

When something is over the top of your head is when you look for the balls. Fortunately I am on top of it. I will get the answer.

None of us were born from cerebral cells.
So never underestimate the arsenal you have.

It can be a weapon of mass creation and mass destruction.

Muladhara has all the energy..stabilized the foundation only then everything else falls into place.

You are sitting on your answers squashing it...you are occluding the very source of your spiritual energy.

Therefore get up and do the head stand.
Let the resevoir of energy hang lose and free and it flows cosmic essence into the mind.

None of us were born from cerebral cells.
So never underestimate the arsenal you have.

It can be a weapon of mass creation and mass destruction.

Muladhara has all the energy..stabilized the foundation only then everything else falls into place.

You are sitting on your answers squashing it...you are occluding the very source of your spiritual energy.

Therefore get up and do the head stand.
Let the resevoir of energy hang lose and free and it flows cosmic essence into the mind.

I see you are drowned in the ocean now and being mesmerised by its energy.

I see you are drowned in the ocean now and being mesmerised by its energy.

I dont have to swim..its the masculine forces that have to cross the Bhava Sagara.

When I do not need to swim..how can I ever drown.

Its the feminine forces that drowns the masculine forces.

Just observe nature..to form a baby only 1 Ovum is impregnated ..but countless spermatozoa lose their "lives" and only one succeeds.

The act of reproduction echoes the Geeta..Among the thousands that strive to know Me..hardly one truly knows Me.

So Sravna
Among the thousand sperms that want to know the Ova only 1 makes it.

Think on these lines..
Masculine forces are scattered.
The driving force is the directed towards seeking the Feminine force.

Only 1 Feminine cell needed to attract thousands of male cells.

Why?

Ever thought of an answer.

So if this scattered masculine forces can be made to be non scattering in nature and directed towards just one direction..just imagine the energy you can unleash?

Scattered light goes tru a lense and becomes focus enough to even burn a piece of paper.

The answer is in what you sit on Sravna.

How else do you think I can decipher all these?

Its becos I am not squashing anything.

May the Balls be with you!

Last edited:
I say that spiritual energy is only occluded but not lost by contact with a more powerful physical energy because the loss is perceived only at the lower physical reality. So by losing energy spiritual energy is manifest as physical form. The important result is we have a grip over the spiritual energy now or in other words we are storing it. To get back the original spiritual energy, we need to remove the physical component from the resultant energy, which can be done by spiritual energy more powerful than the physical energy that caused the physical form.

I dont have to swim..its the masculine forces that have to cross the Bhava Sagara.

When I do not need to swim..how can I ever drown.

Its the feminine forces that drowns the masculine forces.

Just observe nature..to form a baby only 1 Ovum is impregnated ..but countless spermatozoa lose their "lives" and only one succeeds.

The act of reproduction echoes the Geeta..Among the thousands that strive to know Me..hardly one truly knows Me.

So Sravna
Among the thousand sperms that want to know the Ova only 1 makes it.

Think on these lines..
Masculine forces are scattered.
The driving force is the directed towards seeking the Feminine force.

Only 1 Feminine cell needed to attract thousands of male cells.

Why?

Ever thought of an answer.

So if this scattered masculine forces can be made to be non scattering in nature and directed towards just one direction..just imagine the energy you can unleash?

Scattered light goes tru a lense and becomes focus enough to even burn a piece of paper.

The answer is in what you sit on Sravna.

How else do you think I can decipher all these?

Its becos I am not squashing anything.

May the Balls be with you!

See I am focused and you are responding with an ocean of energy.

Last edited:
Dear Renuka,

Renuka oru aala irunthalum, nooru aalu mathiri kanakku

I am happy with the response

Renuka,

Your starkly opposing point of view, I am not sure whether you do it deliberately to initiate debate or is your natural thinking, sets me thinking the most. So that is what I meant when I said I am satisfied by your participation.

Renuka,

Your starkly opposing point of view, I am not sure whether you do it deliberately to initiate debate or is your natural thinking, sets me thinking the most. So that is what I meant when I said I am satisfied by your participation.

Dear Sravna,

I do not oppose merely for opposing.
You could see from my post today I gave you an explanation about transmission of impulses in the human body but you prefered big picture of everything..you seem to like all BIG only!

Then my posts about muladhara chakra and reproduction also makes sense.

So I prèsent my views accordingly and when you sound incoherent i let you know too.

From a very long time in Forum from your Mayananda days..its mostly me who engages in debate with you.

I also keep track of your sanity for I have the training to do that.

Just imagine..your thread ran into 10 pages so far..thank me for it..I am one in a million.

Dear Sravna,

I do not oppose merely for opposing.
You could see from my post today I gave you an explanation about transmission of impulses in the human body but you prefered big picture of everything..you seem to like all BIG only!

Then my posts about muladhara chakra and reproduction also makes sense.

So I prèsent my views accordingly and when you sound incoherent i let you know too.

From a very long time in Forum from your Mayananda days..its mostly me who engages in debate with you.

I also keep track of your sanity for I have the training to do that.

Just imagine..your thread ran into 10 pages so far..thank me for it..I am one in a million.

I agree Renuka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back