• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Ai-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Renuka,

Still very much beating about the bush and not responding to the point.

Let us try to analyze your objections in a methodical way. Be to the point and state it in a clear way.

State your central objection first

Are you talking about yourself?
Beating about the bush with no shred of evidence or logic.

You cant even answer one point I brought up.

At least just answer.." why should anyone believe you"?

Are you talking about yourself?
Beating about the bush with no shred of evidence or logic.

You cant even answer one point I brought up.

At least just answer.." why should anyone believe you"?

I am not going to respond to this because I know the other side is prejudiced and will not respond to reason. I have enough experience of this.

Let us peacefully stop the conversation now.

I am not going to respond to this because I know the other side is prejudiced and will not respond to reason. I have enough experience of this.

Let us peacefully stop the conversation now.

I guess you lack answers.

I guess you lack answers.

Proper answers need proper questions Renuka. I am still asking you to frame a question which points out a logical flaw or incompleteness in my hypothesis which I will be happy to address? Simply asking why you should believe me does not give useful answers. The thread is about a hypothesis and so focus on its specifics.

Proper answers need proper questions Renuka. I am still asking you to frame a question which points out a logical flaw or incompleteness in my hypothesis which I will be happy to address? Simply asking why you should believe me does not give useful answers. The thread is about a hypothesis and so focus on its specifics.

I had asked this earlier.

What is the specificity and sensitivity of your method?

What about False Positive or False Negative results.

If you are going into healing illnesses you have to have answers.

Also next question.

What is the success rate of your method?

Morbidity and Mortality statistics too..data please.

If your method does not work and patient dies ..what is the % that your method accelerated the death?

Good Renuka. I talked about illness just to illustrate how the method works. It is in fact a general purpose AI tool, designed to address any problem that can be done by normal planning and implementation or by research and development.

So I do not have the specifics now, because the method has to be implemented and tested, for me to get that data. I still see you are jumping the gun and not sticking to questions about the theory.

Health and body problems seem to be the most solvable now. To do general purpose solving, the technology has to work on the mind which as I said before is futuristic.

Good Renuka. I talked about illness just to illustrate how the method works. It is in fact a general purpose AI tool, designed to address any problem that can be done by normal planning and implementation or by research and development.

So I do not have the specifics now, because the method has to be implemented and tested, for me to get that data. I still see you are jumping the gun and not sticking to questions about the theory.

What gun?

I am not jumping any gun.

The gun is aimed at your head..cos I want answers.

Dear Renu,
All other members are patiently reading the theory and awaiting results! :couch2:

Please don't expect any answers right now! You can't get them anyway. So, stay :cool: .

The reason that the right storage device for spiritual energy can be a system of highly synchronized massless charges , is that spiritual energy being beyond space but still can be within time, implies that spiritual energy can be stored across time. I believe that just like a basic property of space is mass, charge is a basic property of time. But we have charges that have mass and hence visible in space. Purely spanning time and hence capable of storing spiritual energy requires massless charges and the harmonious nature of spiritual energy requires a synchronized system of such charges to store spiritual energy.

Dear Renuka,

Where are the questions? I am still waiting.

Well..my finger is at the trigger..Sravna.

The questions have been asked repeatedly and yet you pretend you cant see them.

Ram Rahim Baba should have learnt some evasive techniques from you to avoid being caught.

Well..my finger is at the trigger..Sravna.

The questions have been asked repeatedly and yet you pretend you cant see them.

Ram Rahim Baba should have learnt some evasive techniques from you to avoid being caught.
Renuka,

I suggest you to go to the beginning of the thread and read or reread what has been written. Ask your questions on them since that is the topic. I am not evading but encouraging you to ask questions.

Renuka,

I suggest you to go to the beginning of the thread and read or reread what has been written. Ask your questions on them since that is the topic. I am not evading but encouraging you to ask questions.

OMG!

I have read all your posts...its only all claims.

That way even I can claim anything

I can claim I too have powers and I am the Devil incarnate..

For the protection of the evil doers and for the destruction of the noble..to reinstate Adharma...I incarnate from age to age!LOL

Renuka,

Face it. You do not have intention of asking questions relevant to the thread. You keep talking about spiritual powers. Come out of it. I am ok if people do not accept what I say because they are there and I can prove them if people genuinely want to know about them.

Renuka,

Face it. You do not have intention of asking questions relevant to the thread. You keep talking about spiritual powers. Come out of it. I am ok if people do not accept what I say because they are there and I can prove them if people genuinely want to know about them.

Sravna..face it..you do not have any intention of providing relevant answers and you keep talking about your imagined ability.
Believe me..no one believes you.

Why dont you start a poll in forum and see what response you get.

Come out of it Sravna...Dont know if you are deluded or a fraud.

I dont even want to know anymore.

Sravna..face it..you do not have any intention of providing relevant answers and you keep talking about your imagined ability.
Believe me..no one believes you.

Why dont you start a poll in forum and see what response you get.

Come out of it Sravna...Dont know if you are deluded or a fraud.

I dont even want to know anymore.

Dear Renuka,

If I were you I would be more restrained in using strong words. At the very least I can say you are utterly irresponsible in your choice of words. This is definitely not the right way to talk with someone you disagree with and I do not think I will honor you with a reply.

Dear Renuka,

If I were you I would be more restrained in using strong words. At the very least I can say you are utterly irresponsible in your choice of words. This is definitely not the right way to talk with someone you disagree with and I do not think I will honor you with a reply.

Dear Sravna,

You are entitled to call my opinion as irresponsible too..I have no problems with that but the fact remains that you evade questions.

You know that very well too.

I have handled cases of delusions..the deluded person always furnishes answers to their best of their deluded perception.

They do not evade questions becos they are ready to describe their delusion cos its so real to them.

Only a normal person evades questions when they know they have no answers..why do normal people indulge in games that come with no answers?

God knows!

Dear Sravna,

You are entitled to call my opinion as irresponsible too..I have no problems with that but the fact remains that you evade questions.

You know that very well too.

Dear Renuka,

How can you expect me to answer something I am not done with. You are asking for proof that my theory will work. I can give such evidence only after I develop my ideas in a tangible way.

When I ask you to focus on the logic, you say there is no logic. OK assume I am dumb. Spell out the fallacy in the logic so that I can understand.

Dear Renuka,

How can you expect me to answer something I am not done with. You are asking for proof that my theory will work. I can give such evidence only after I develop my ideas in a tangible way.

When I ask you to focus on the logic, you say there is no logic. OK assume I am dumb. Spell out the fallacy in the logic so that I can understand.

Dear Sravna,,

Each new theory the answer is same..wait.wait wait.

Its AI 2 now.
What about AI 1?

All previous theories...you asked everyone to wait.

If you cant produce evidence then dont write that evidence is requirement of science and your findings are a direct revelation via your mind..that is just as good as saying you do not plan to provide evidence.

If you are called to present a paper at any conference..what will you provide as back up?

You ask members for feedback.
So this is my feedback.

Dear Renuka,

Thanks for the feedback. Presentation at a conference is not the only way of making your work acceptable and more importantly making it useful to the society. Fortunately or unfortunately, the scientific community has taken a turn towards producing not properly tested ideas, striving for quick results and accepting ideas conforming mainly to a norm. I cant work that way but I can still do the work I want to do without getting my paper published in a journal.

I will continue presenting my ideas in the forum and if you think that is waiting, I am sorry you just have to wait.

dear renuka,

thanks for the feedback. Presentation at a conference is not the only way of making your work acceptable and more importantly making it useful to the society. Fortunately or unfortunately, the scientific community has taken a turn towards producing not properly tested ideas, striving for quick results and accepting ideas conforming mainly to a norm. I cant work that way but i can still do the work i want to do without getting my paper published in a journal.

I will continue presenting my ideas in the forum and if you think that is waiting, i am sorry you just have to wait.

lol!

Spiritual energy can be stored by using thoughts at a particular space and time. If one wants to have a proof of this i can give a proof as this is a fact and not a hypothesis. But offering a technological solution is challenging and is what I am working on. I will share my thoughts as I get them.

Spiritual energy can be stored by using thoughts at a particular space and time. If one wants to have a proof of this i can give a proof as this is a fact and not a hypothesis. But offering a technological solution is challenging and is what I am working on. I will share my thoughts as I get them.

Dear Sravna,

Thoughts are a series of depolarizations that take place in the brain..surely the initial impulse starts in the mind and it is relayed to the brain and action potential starts which can be measured in mV.

This has been already proved by science and even transmission of thought waves in a spinal injured person was able to make him walk a few steps..cos thought waves action potential via electrodes was able to by pass the injured spine and reach the muscle fibres of the lower limbs.

So what is the unit you plan to store thought waves?
mV?

Its not too hard to think about giving evidence for anything but its just that one cant run away from.a scientific demo of any theory.

Also harnessing subtle to be stored in gross object to be used would involve breaking of some subtle physical barrier most probably tru a portal of some kind.

So search for the point where subtle meets physical ..God knows where it is.

Btw even the human body has a subtle counterpart which I am sure you must be knowing..have you mapped out how this actually functions?

The bridge between the Physical body and the Subtle body is Pranamaya Kosha according to philosophy..

One needs to map out how this circuit works to connect these 2 bodies..physical and subtle.
What is the charge of Prana and its mV.

Without figuring out all these..we cant prove anything.

Its not just as easy as extracting a tooth and storing it in a jar..
Even Swami Vivekananda attended medical lectures to understand human physiology.

The subtle is very much like how Virtual Reality functions in Cyber Space.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back