• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Ai-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Renuka,

Open up your mind. Science only is not the ultimate word. One cannot simply wish away other knowledge.

Dear Sravna,

Science is that which is seen..gross and physical.

I am also aware that there is also a subtle unseen form of even this Universe.

The Gross and Subtle and even the Unfathomable share something in common...that is LOGIC.

You have to open your mind to logic Sravna.

Otherwise you could be mistaken as fraudulent like any other spiritualist who claim to have healing powers.

Dear Sravna,

Science is that which is seen..gross and physical.

I am also aware that there is also a subtle unseen form of even this Universe.

The Gross and Subtle and even the Unfathomable share something in common...that is LOGIC.

You have to open your mind to logic Sravna.

Otherwise you could be mistaken as fraudulent like any other spiritualist who claim to have healing powers.

Renuka,

There is a bigger issue here summed up aptly as "you can take the horse to the pond but not make it drink water". People on the other side of spirituality are simply in denial mode. It is on them that logic does not seem to work.

Dear Renuka,

Think about this. Analytical logic says 1+1=2. Higher logic says 1+1=3 when one is perceptive. One needs to be proactive in grasping the higher logic.

Dear Renuka,

Think about this. Analytical logic says 1+1=2. Higher logic says 1+1=3 when one is perceptive. One needs to be proactive in grasping the higher logic.

Reproductive logic says (1+ 1) × number of wives /partners can even equal to a 100 children when one is fertile and receptive.

One needs to be proactive in grasping all that come our way.

Renuka,

There is a bigger issue here summed up aptly as "you can take the horse to the pond but not make it drink water". People on the other side of spirituality are simply in denial mode. It is on them that logic does not seem to work.

Yes..I know you can take a horse to.water but it may prefer beer.

There is no other side..existence is sideless.

Lets get straight to the point.

What is the specificity and sensitivity of your method.

How many %?

Give some evidence based data.

Lets get straight to the point.

What is the specificity and sensitivity of your method.

How many %?

Give some evidence based data.
Dear Renuka,

I am not in a combative mood here. I am just trying to create a coherent theory to explain my experiences, observations and learning so that people may derive benefit from it. I have just started and need to account for a number of other unexplained and more importantly new experiences. Anyone can contribute and is encouraged to do that.

I request members to be objective while registering their comments or objections and let the focus be on the wheat rather than on the chaff.

Last edited:
Dear Renuka,

I am not in a combative mood here. I am just trying to create a coherent theory to explain my experiences, observations and learning so that people may derive benefit from it. I have just started and need to account for a number of other unexplained and more importantly new experiences. Anyone can contribute and are encouraged to do that.

I request members to be objective while registering their comments or objections and let the focus be on the wheat rather than on the chaff.

See..you shy away from evidence.
That way anyone can claim anything.

See..you shy away from evidence.
That way anyone can claim anything.

Dear Renuka,

My focus is more on developing the theory now. Evidence will automatically happen when the theory is complete and implemented.

Renuka,

I mentioned in one of my previous posts about facts and hypotheses. I am willing to show evidence for what I mentioned as facts. The hypothesis requires completion and implementation

Ready ya?

Last edited:
Renuka,

I mentioned in one of my previous posts about facts and hypotheses. I am willing to show evidence for what I mentioned as facts. The hypothesis requires completion and implementation

Ready ya?

Same old story yaar.

You keep asking everyone to wait for evidence but you never produce any evidence.

God help you.

I give up finally!

Same old story yaar.

You keep asking everyone to wait for evidence but you never produce any evidence.

God help you.

I give up finally!

Renuka,

The purpose of the thread is to present a theory and not offer any evidence. Let us focus on that.

Folks,

The focus on evidence is something that was made a sine qua non by science. I really do not give it that much importance. Grasping of truths directly by the mind is the best way to know them. You cannot get a finer instrument than your own mind. Every else are surrogates. Let us proceed in that spirit and not be unduly bogged down wanting for external evidence especially in a pre mature manner.

Folks,

The focus on evidence is something that was made a sine qua non by science. I really do not give it that much importance. Grasping of truths directly by the mind is the best way to know them. You cannot get a finer instrument than your own mind. Every else are surrogates. Let us proceed in that spirit and not be unduly bogged down wanting for external evidence especially in a pre mature manner.

Sravna...

You cant play Pied Piper of Hamelin and expect us to be rodents and follow you.

Give me one good reason why we should believe you.

Sravna...

You cant play Pied Piper of Hamelin and expect us to be rodents and follow you.

Give me one good reason why we should believe you.

Renuka,

I have proposed something. It is up to you to say why you disagree if you disagree. The ball is in your court. Reasons please.

Renuka,

I have proposed something. It is up to you to say why you disagree if you disagree. The ball is in your court. Reasons please.

Sravna..you do not have even a shred of evidence then you claim evidence is not needed cos that requirement from Science..then you say its a revelation direct to your mind and everyone is supposed to believe you...why should we believe you?

I still hold on to the believe that this is all a delusion of yours..therefore you are innocent but now that believe of mine is starting to wane after seeing how you evade questions for evidence...I want to believe you are sincere but deluded...I really do not want to think you are fraudulent but your answers seem to be pushing me into thinking this could all be fraudulent.

Last edited:
Sravna..you do not have even a shred of evidence then you claim evidence is not needed cos that requirement from Science..then you say its a revelation direct to your mind and everyone is supposed to believe you...why should we believe you?

I still hold on to the believe that this is all a delusion of yours..therefore you are innocent but now that believe of mine is starting to wane after seeing how you evade questions for evidence...I want to believe you are sincere but deluded...I really do not want to think you are fraudulent but your answers seem to be pushing me into thinking this could all be fraudulent.

Renuka,

I do not understand. Where does fraud come here? If you are not able to find any flaw in the logic, please dont resort to these tactics. I am very much open to criticism on my content but the point is are you willing to do that? .

Renuka,

I do not understand. Where does fraud come here? If you are not able to find any flaw in the logic, please dont resort to these tactics. I am very much open to criticism on my content but the point is are you willing to do that? .

Dear Sravna...I can only find a flaw if there some logic to start with.

Its not any tactic...its my diagnosis.

Dear Sravna...I can only find a flaw if there some logic to start with.

Its not any tactic...its my diagnosis.

No problem. I cannot help it. I am trying to connect with those who are able to see the logic.

Points to ponder

1)There is no evidence

2)Everything is hovering around you claiming to have spiritual powers..again..no evidence..in fact there was evidence of failure of temperature control water experiment.

3)You propogate blind faith that we are supposed to believe that everything is revelation to you..
What next? Parting the red sea?
Lifting Govardhana mountain?

4) When questioned for evidence..you evade it and ask others to state why they disagree but you never give answers.

5)You do not even know how your own method works..you claim the intelligence from the spiritual energy which you can extract has an auto correct ability to rectify illness to the extent that you do not even need to know what the ilness is?

Really?
Even religious rituals are deity specific.
Even mantras are deity specific.

6)You want followers to believe every word you say blindly.
Are you a prophet?
At least prophets made some sense and lead their tribes to some form of salvation.
But you?
What can I say?

No problem. I cannot help it. I am trying to connect with those who are able to see the logic.

I guess your target audience should be those who are sighted yet blind and brain dead.

Pashyanappi ca na pashyati Mudhah

Dear Renuka,

Still very much beating about the bush and not responding to the point.

Let us try to analyze your objections in a methodical way. Be to the point and state it in a clear way.

State your central objection first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back