• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Agraharam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Sarang Sir,
Some persons
who don't bother to do the nithya karmas select brahmins only resorts, just to live among born brahmins. :grouphug:

perhaps believe in satsanga. konjam nalvishayam ottikkum. let us hope they change and start.
Dear Sarang Sir,
Some persons
who don't bother to do the nithya karmas select brahmins only resorts, just to live among born brahmins. :grouphug:

you better ask this question in a forum meant for them. First some brahmins have to relearn their nitya karmas, as this too varies between brahmin sects and subsects. when you find the answer, let us know.

What are the nithya karmas for Hindu Bs and NBs?

What are the nithya karmas for Hindu Bs and NBs?

hi

smarthas nityakarmas are different from iyengars ...are u happy...lol

iyers nithyakarmas are different from NB's...are u happy...lol

vadamas nithyakaramas are different from brahacharanam....are u happy now...lol

hi

smarthas nityakarmas are different from iyengars ...are u happy...lol

iyers nithyakarmas are different from NB's...are u happy...lol

vadamas nithyakaramas are different from brahacharanam....are u happy now...lol

I am not happy if nithyakarmas are different between Iyers.

EDHU EPPADI IRUKKU

In all the Tanjore Smartha Agraharams there will be a Ganapthy temple, Siva temple and Vishnu temple.

In another blog, one member said Agraharams consist of both Smarthas and Vaishnavas. Now you mentioned Smartha Agraharams. Does Tanjore District have exclusive Smartha Agraharams?

Dear Sir,

You are constantly doing research even about the subsects of brahmins and hence, I am surprised to find this Q from you!! :)

Madam,

Some persons who don't bother to do the nithya karmas select brahmins only resorts, just to live among born brahmins.

From the above, I thought you talk about NBs.

In another blog, one member said Agraharams consist of both Smarthas and Vaishnavas. Now you mentioned Smartha Agraharams. Does Tanjore District have exclusive Smartha Agraharams?

In all Agraharams in Tamil Nadu where Smarthas lived there is a Vishnu temple which was managed by the Vaishnavas..I did not mean Smartha exclusivity..

Your are correct, Our thalanayar agraharam fade away long before even our post office name
is as thalanayar agraharam post. It is in vedaranyam taluk and in nagapattinam district. I have
lived in agraharam for 21 years. Most of the time I spent in the temple. I'm 52 year old now at
present I'm living in Delhi. Till today I have not able to forget that life. Please some one give me
back those agraharam days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back