• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

A new kind of racism !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Shri Sangom,

Even if the MNC deputed person was overbearing, and the Indian guy felt the need to settle scores at a personal level, what is the need for asking for a white guy? It only points to the fact that the Indian guy for some reason felt a white guy is more capable and that is definitely a prejudice. Nobody can prevent a company being run by such men but I think that would be short sighted of the company.

My dear Sravna,

This is what exactly the OP says:

"He landed in Mumbai, and did some preliminary research and meetings and was going to meet this somewhat senior person at the Indian company to make a detailed presentation. In his one on one meeting, this senior Indian executive told him (my friend) , that they are not going to pay for my friend's services because they were expecting and want only a White guy!"

So, obviously, the Indian retired & re-employed person had some kind of interaction with various staff members of the Indian Company, and was meeting this "somewhat senior person" before making a so-called detailed presentation. My guess is that the other staff members who had the 'good fortune' of meeting our pseudo-vedic friend, must have given their feed back through official channels to the hierarchy above and, based on such feed back as also the "first impression" got about this man by the senior, the latter had simply put our vedic man in his place by saying that the company won't pay for his services because they expected a White guy (and not one pretended to be 'whiter' than the white guy, through his overbearing behaviour).

When I was working there was one very similar incident involving a management consultancy firm who were asked to "restructure" our giant organization. Though the persons representing the firm were all Indians from various states (mostly Bengali) they had an air of superiority as though they could make or mar our jobs. When our departmental head got this feedback and talked about this, the deputy governor told him,"when the firm's recommendations come, you please recommend closing down of all your departments; let us see then!"

Last edited:
1) I look at it purely as an episode in which someone interviewed someone and found him not upto his expectation in one requirement. And so he was rejected. If we look for a non-existent racism in this, it may be revealing our own inadequacies. Are we suffering from a colour-of-skin based inferiority complex. If the Company needed a more attractive mascot in a white man I would not bother about it. Even if it is not a very visible presence and involves only strategic advice from the backgrounds, if the employer thinks a white man will give him an advantage, I am least bothered and I would just wish him well. I would only say he could have spared me my time and money by making this requirement clear to me earlier.

2) I think this gentleman would agree with me on what I have said in para one. And that is why he just shrugged it off. And that was the right way to deal with it. Just shrugg it off and move.

and about the other posts here:

There is a certain attractiveness about the fair skin if it is that of a female. I would like to fill up my harem with silkish smooth fair skinned females (with brain as well as with peanut brains). And I would also visit them quite often. LOL.

Among males, I am as sharp and strong as any fair skinned male. And what more, i know many whiteskinned males who have just mud filled up in their skull cavity. So fair skin is no passport for any thing great or ideal. It is just another pigment. LOL.

My friend has moved on to other engagements.

No it is not a job interview - that is not how consultancy works !

014. Lovely brown

Brown is beautiful!

White men want their skin turn brown;
For hours they roast under the hot sun!

Wearing next to nothing for uniform tan;
Yet we dislike our natural color a brown!

Fairness creams are on the sale;
For not just female but also male!

Why this craze for what we is not ours?
Why do we crave for what is not ours?

Skins are made just the body to protect;
And help the change in temperature detect!

To keep away the crows, flies and fleas;
From filling with flesh & blood their bellies!

Think no more on the color of outer skin;
Just make sure that it is healthy and clean!

Half the problem in this world are born;
From the next door girl to Troy’s Helen;

Out of the color of the skin on the exterior!
None bothers about the mind in the interior!

Visalakshi Ramani

https://veenaavisal.wordpress.com/naughty-poems/014-brown-is-beautiful/

Very nice poem!

Let me put it this way.

The Indian company saw that the US company had sent a senior retired hand, and that too of Indian origin. So, they think that:

1) Indians are paid lower than the whites in US (which anyway is the majority notion)
2) The guy is probably a retainer and must be paid a lesser amount of his regular salary.

The Indian company thinks that the US company is trying to cheat them in paying more for a person who costs less. The logic of their statement must probably consider the ethnicity, but is is quite rational too. In UAE, it is a FACT that Indian expats are paid less than the western counterparts, who in turn are paid less than the Arab nationals.

At high levels Indian origin people are not paid lower. Some of the heads of key MNCs are Indian origin people.
At one time over 60% of start ups at the Silicon Valley was by people of Indian origin.

In most engagements involving real results, meritocracy still rules here, something people who are used to quota based system may not understand or appreciate.

Please see this link,

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...l-tech-giants/itslideshowviewall/48484638.cms

CEOs of Indian origin run major tech giants in the world because these companies want real results and are blind to skin color or national origin or any other such metrics.

In Gulf countries too the white man is on a higher pedestal for the same job! We do invite in India white trainers from US & Europe paying a hefty sum while a similar training by an Indian of equivalent value would come at 1/10th the rate...

I think the Indian head of MNC was rude to the core and he was the epitome of the regressive culture in his organization which worshiped whites! May be the Corporate office of the MNC preferred only whites!

I think the Indian should not be overly perturbed by it but he can share his anguish with his corresponding contact in US so that the right message gets delivered to the local guy in India! No one can be allowed to play with an Indian's sensitivity, leave alone TB's

If I understand your point, yours is a voice of reason.
People should be outraged that the Indian company is being represented by a fool, only other fools may feel sympathy for him. He should be fired but monopolies in India are hard to take on.

My friend is not perturbed - he is not affected being that his talent is not in question. It is just embarrassing for him to talk about Indian reaction back home at this company.

Dear TKS ji,

I do not feel its racism...I feel your friend got rejected for some unknown reason.

It depends on what the interviewer wanted and expected.

Your friend could have been very well qualified and capable but something else could have made the interviewer feel that your friend might not be suitable for the job environment.

As an employer myself I sometimes do not really choose the best qualified candidate for many reasons for example...over confidence..trying to over impress or plain arrogance of being very qualified.

Sometimes a person who might not have a very impressive resume might actually turn out to be the best employee and the best suited for the job cos they are willing to learn and improve and not feel that they know it all and will do as they please.

I feel there is some story your friend is not telling you.

When a company like IBM Global services or Boston Globing gets engaged worldwide they have a contract for a set of deliverables. In this case these are not the companies involved, but something similar. The billing is based on both deliverables and time & material of their consultants . The recipient of the services do not get to decide who is engaged since the deal is based on results and nothing more.

It is not an interview of a person for a low level job.

It is hard to deal with a culture where open racism and caste-ism is condoned.

Also there is nothing to hide because the consulting company stands behind its deliverables. Everything is recorded.

When you come across cheap and low class individual in their client base they know how to deal with such situations. It is just shameful that there are such individual in positions of power in India.

Your are right, it is possible my friend may not have said everything. But he is well respected for his work and so I have little reason to doubt anything.

If only he was TB, then some in this forum will accept, OOPS this gentleman was TB!!!
If only he was a XXXXXX TB then he would have been given high honors!!!!!
But his company boss would have to be a Northerner, and may look down in southies.

In India open discrimination is allowed, in the name of Caste superiority. You can see that in this forum. People are not ashamed of it, but wear it with pride. So your friend is out of luck, and his employer has no recourse.

Sri Balasubramani's comment was on the mark, realize his insight on this forum even more now :)

India's large majority of people mostly in unstructured societies are not served well by many in the structured societies who are at ease with open discrimination. And you are right , people are not ashamed but wear with pride!

If I understand your point, yours is a voice of reason.
People should be outraged that the Indian company is being represented by a fool, only other fools may feel sympathy for him. He should be fired but monopolies in India are hard to take on.

My friend is not perturbed - he is not affected being that his talent is not in question. It is just embarrassing for him to talk about Indian reaction back home at this company.

It actually speaks low of Indians in India! Had a similar thing happened in USA the NRI's would have taken it to the logical end!! I think being a fellow Indian the NRI does not want to ruffle feathers in India & make an issue of this!!

............People should be outraged that the Indian company is being represented by a fool, only other fools may feel sympathy for him. He should be fired but monopolies in India are hard to take on..............

This is what is hard to reason.

I have interviewed people in similar circumstances though I have not rejected on color of skin. When two candidates are equally good you weigh them carefully and then add a tulsi dal carefully to one pan of the balance (like when Krishna was weighed). I add that Tulsi dal because there is something about that selected one which has impressed me. After applyinbg reason carefully to every fathomable parameter, I listen to my intuition too. My experience says the intuition never fails me.
So the Tulsi Dal. It may sound unreasonable to the world. Does it really matter when I am the one who is paying and the right to call the tune lies with me?

I have not said the rejected candidate is inferior in any way. It is just that he is only equal.

This is what is hard to reason.

I have interviewed people in similar circumstances though I have not rejected on color of skin. When two candidates are equally good you weigh them carefully and then add a tulsi dal carefully to one pan of the balance (like when Krishna was weighed). I add that Tulsi dal because there is something about that selected one which has impressed me. After applyinbg reason carefully to every fathomable parameter, I listen to my intuition too. My experience says the intuition never fails me.
So the Tulsi Dal. It may sound unreasonable to the world. Does it really matter when I am the one who is paying and the right to call the tune lies with me?

I have not said the rejected candidate is inferior in any way. It is just that he is only equal.

It is NOT an interview!!!

Contract is for deliverables by the consulting company - they do not deliver people.

hi brother

i am a north indian brahman who is very middle class in india so i can talk in hindi as i am not vrey much comfortable in english

yaha india me aaj brahman virodh itna bad gaya hai ki unhe yeh pata bhi nahi hota per yadi koi south indian anindi yaha koi badi jimmedaari leke aa raha hai to voh yeh samjh lete hai ki voh brahman hi hoga aur uska virodh karna hi hai

i am sending a aadress on YOU TUBE

[h=1]Brahmins in India have become a minority[/h]ueh youtube per likh kar video puri tarah dekhna aur fir sochna

today brahmins cleaning common toilets in india

aaj brahano ko divide kar diya north indian south india me
kanya kunj to gaoud brahman me
vashishtha goutra me ya bharadvaj goutra me

और उसका यह प्रभाव हुआ के की ब्राह्मण झाड़ू पौचा करने वाला बन गया
आज इंडिया में ब्राह्मणों को NRI समझने लगे है क्यूंकि हर कोई यही सोचता है हर ब्राह्मण का कोई न कोई US UK ऑस्ट्रेलिया या newzeland में है पर सच्चाई देखना है तो YOU TUBE
[h=1]Brahmins in India have become a minority देख लेना और decide karna brahman kaha hai[/h]my thoughts are intellectual but i dint got chance to become intellectual as my father was poor and he dint got any help from government as they give SC/ST
brother realy i dont know how to upload videos on this site and how to upload my views on this tamilbrahmin.com as whattsup or facebook thats why i am replying on your last post [h=2]A new kind of racism[/h]please forward to others
brahaman khatre main hai
ब्राह्मण खतरे मैं है

When a company like IBM Global services or Boston Globing gets engaged worldwide they have a contract for a set of deliverables. In this case these are not the companies involved, but something similar. The billing is based on both deliverables and time & material of their consultants . The recipient of the services do not get to decide who is engaged since the deal is based on results and nothing more.

It is not an interview of a person for a low level job.

It is hard to deal with a culture where open racism and caste-ism is condoned.

Also there is nothing to hide because the consulting company stands behind its deliverables. Everything is recorded.

When you come across cheap and low class individual in their client base they know how to deal with such situations. It is just shameful that there are such individual in positions of power in India.

Your are right, it is possible my friend may not have said everything. But he is well respected for his work and so I have little reason to doubt anything.

Additional comments:

1. When I say this person who asked for a white person is a fool, I mean he is without class. Even if he had prejudice about superiority of white there may have been better way to ask for change. The person did not even engage in the discussions. He made his company and even the country look silly.

2. When I say people who support him are fools, I mean those in his organization that promoted such a person into positions of power.

3. The way the consultants work is that they reach out to all parts of organization before making recommendations.

4. This is not about some job for interview and placement of a person. The contract is signed for certain deliverables. An example of a very large contract is the engagement of Mckinsiy consultants by PM Modi regarding the 'Make In India strategy. My friend was engaged in a much smaller engagement.

5. I do not see my friend often (only a few times in a year) but there is no reason to suspect anything about his character!

PS: If that person was not a fool, the only other reason is to throw some nonsense to get out of the contract with minimum penalty. I do not have facts to back this thinking. Even if that was the goal it is crude because it is not about shaming my friend. It is about shaming his own company and propagate an image of India to a US organization without shame!

Last edited:
The concept of Discrimination in India and USA are completely different. You can not go with American idea of diversity or Politically Correct in India.
This is obvious from being in this site.
But now with the accent of Donald trump and his insults US is no better. 2 years ago you could not run for any office being so crass and insulting to all minorities. But now that is mainstream, so who are we to sermon others.

Indians insulting other Indians (including NRI) is everyday occurrence in India. In comparison to west People are rude in India. But that is the accepted norm, if you lived there you would have accepted it. You are going as an American and suddenly your sensibilities are hurt.
I do not condone the behavior of the Indian company, but at the same time one has to accept the local customs.
There is a custom in Masai Warriors of concluding a meeting with drinking Cow's milk with Cow's blood in it. The first Americans were revolted at this idea. The American boss sent a Telegram to his agent to get over it and seal the deal.
So you got to follow the local customs are not accept the assignment.

The concept of Discrimination in India and USA are completely different. You can not go with American idea of diversity or Politically Correct in India.
This is obvious from being in this site.
But now with the accent of Donald trump and his insults US is no better. 2 years ago you could not run for any office being so crass and insulting to all minorities. But now that is mainstream, so who are we to sermon others.

Indians insulting other Indians (including NRI) is everyday occurrence in India. In comparison to west People are rude in India. But that is the accepted norm, if you lived there you would have accepted it. You are going as an American and suddenly your sensibilities are hurt.
I do not condone the behavior of the Indian company, but at the same time one has to accept the local customs.
There is a custom in Masai Warriors of concluding a meeting with drinking Cow's milk with Cow's blood in it. The first Americans were revolted at this idea. The American boss sent a Telegram to his agent to get over it and seal the deal.
So you got to follow the local customs are not accept the assignment.

Sri Prasad,

I understand your point of being sensitive to local customs as part of doing business internationally. I do not think most of India are racists even if some are fascinated with fair color. So I am not able to accept that as a custom. That Indian executive is an aberration and does not represent the norm.

Overt racism displayed anywhere has to be appropriately responded with whether it is by rednecks of the Trump group or elsewhere in the world.

Post #35 and 37 for reference:

I understand it was not an interview in the common sense in which it is understood by people. Still what I said is valid. Now let me explain a little more elaborately.

I am Director on the Board of a company. I am a shareholder Director because my interest is substantial in the Company. As part of my responsibilities I was to negotiate and conclude a business deal with a Company which was into manufacturing and had Japanese as collaborators. The requirement of the client was to get a software package and get it installed to manage its manufacturing, sales, customer service and HR management processes and to improve the business. We had expertise in this area. We do this kind of work for companies in India. We have principals from whom we get the SW packages and then go and instal in the Client's environment. We train the users, lead them through the initial phases-hand holding-and service if there are hickups. We do all these and also customise the original SW packages depending on the specific needs of the client by having interactions with the client side users. We have techies who are good on the back end. They know the SW very well and can tweak it as they want by writing out scripts and adding them to the original SW. We also have domain experts (called functional guys)who have expertise in sales, Accounting, customer Service, manufacturing and shop floor management. The principals are a well known MNC with a name in the world.

Now coming to the specifics. We usually take our principals representatives also with us while negotiating with the client. This is to ensure we do not bite more than what we can swallow on the SW's versatility/upgradability/scalability. The deliverables once accepted along with milestones, have to be strictly adhered to. Failure can be very costly. This gentleman whom our principal (MNC SW giant) sent to me for the meeting with our clients was a young man who was suave, knowledgeable and a smooth talker. I found from my interactions with my clients which included their Japanese collaborators that they were very allergic to verbiage. They were happy to raise questions and looked for precise short answers. This gentlemen from my principals (he had a good repuration with his Company) was there with me in the first meeting with my clients. And my antennas are always up to pick up even the smallest of signals. In the meeting I found my clients had become a little allergic to this young man's style of presentation. I asked my principals to send me a replacement.

I did not tell this young man anything about this. He might be good with other Indian companies where people can be impressed with his style of work. But it was my assessment that he was not suitable for my purpose. The principals understood and sent another man.

So these are happenings which are common in business. But no one ever tells the reason why they need an alternative. That is just being humane. That needs maturity.

Last edited:
This one is new, at least for me. It is an episode of racism for lack of a better expression.

One of my retired TB friend is a high accomplished person in his field of expertise.

In addition, while living in USA for many decades, he tried to learn Vedas properly for many years by going to India every year , supports Veda Patashalas in India, and does daily Karmas like Sandhyavandhanam etc. He is not into Vedanta but more focused on Poojas, Upasanas, rituals, recitation of sections of Vedas etc.

Post retirement, he realized he is better off to get back to work since he feels young. He became a consultant for a major MNC and his first assignment was to actually provide strategic guidance to a well known Indian company. The billing rates for this MNC is very high and he was the best choice for the job by any measures.

He landed in Mumbai, and did some preliminary research and meetings and was going to meet this somewhat senior person at the Indian company to make a detailed presentation. In his one on one meeting, this senior Indian executive told him (my friend) , that they are not going to pay for my friend's services because they were expecting and want only a White guy!

In his long career he never had to deal with anything like this!

The people and his boss back in USA were totally shocked and wanted to take action , but my friend did not want to be in the center of attention in the middle of all this.

I do not how the billing was worked out in the end but this is a new kind of racism that I came across.

How do you think my friend should have reacted?

How much is it justified to extrapolate a single incidence between two individuals "as an episode of racism for want of better expression"?

That said it is my view (please note it is just my view or opinion) that some TBs located in the Western hemisphere themselves are at the very least passive racists.

They always strive to move to the White neighborhoods (of course they will give the alibi of crime and disorderliness in "colored" neighborhood, "ghettoisation mentality " of coloreds, Mexicans (if Mexicans add drug menace as additional problem), Latinos etc.

They tend to value and cherish the "white friendships" and feel it is the next best thing to being in heaven, if not more than the heavenly pleasures.

Marriage and alliance with "whites" (and Jews to some extent) is kosher, while they tend to be mum in reporting the inter-religious marriages with coloreds and downplay such incidences.

Many are "brain washed" with this borrowed "racism" theory and repeat the same in parrot like fashion. They find the next equivalent of "caste discrimination" in India when they cannot pin Indians to the racism theory and never tire of opening more and more threads to decry casteism.

In short they merely clamour for acceptance by the "White" as their (white's) equivalent.

Additional comments:

1. When I say this person who asked for a white person is a fool, I mean he is without class. Even if he had prejudice about superiority of white there may have been better way to ask for change. The person did not even engage in the discussions. He made his company and even the country look silly.

2. When I say people who support him are fools, I mean those in his organization that promoted such a person into positions of power.

3. The way the consultants work is that they reach out to all parts of organization before making recommendations.

4. This is not about some job for interview and placement of a person. The contract is signed for certain deliverables. An example of a very large contract is the engagement of Mckinsiy consultants by PM Modi regarding the 'Make In India strategy. My friend was engaged in a much smaller engagement.

5. I do not see my friend often (only a few times in a year) but there is no reason to suspect anything about his character!

PS: If that person was not a fool, the only other reason is to throw some nonsense to get out of the contract with minimum penalty. I do not have facts to back this thinking. Even if that was the goal it is crude because it is not about shaming my friend. It is about shaming his own company and propagate an image of India to a US organization without shame!

It is a good thing that you brought in McKinsey Consultants name in the discussions.

As per John Hagel III, a former McKinsey consultant (who nowadays is more focussed in World Economic Forum) West has a lot to learn from China and East. His exact words:

" Some entrepreneurial companies in both China and India are way ahead of most Western companies in terms of the management techniques to build scalable networks. We are talking about networks of thousands of partners and relationships, not just the few key partners in your supply chain or distribution channels. They have mastered a technique to do a much broader and more diverse set of relationships than most Western companies would ever be able to attempt. " (source: http://www.we-magazine.net/we-volume-03/what-the-west-can-learn-from-the-east/#.VuZywUDcp6U)

I had read much more in detail, but cannot locate the web page rather quickly now.

It is a different matter of course that Western Intellectuals will accept these only with great reluctance, if at all, and simultaneously set in motion chains of discussion on child labour in India, labour exploitation in China etc.

So the incidence you quoted is most likely an one off issue and cannot be deemed to be a "new type of racism" as the thread title indicates.

Last edited:
Post #35 and 37 for reference:

I understand it was not an interview in the common sense in which it is understood by people. Still what I said is valid. Now let me explain a little more elaborately.

I am Director on the Board of a company. I am a shareholder Director because my interest is substantial in the Company. As part of my responsibilities I was to negotiate and conclude a business deal with a Company which was into manufacturing and had Japanese as collaborators. The requirement of the client was to get a software package and get it installed to manage its manufacturing, sales, customer service and HR management processes and to improve the business. We had expertise in this area. We do this kind of work for companies in India. We have principals from whom we get the SW packages and then go and instal in the Client's environment. We train the users, lead them through the initial phases-hand holding-and service if there are hickups. We do all these and also customise the original SW packages depending on the specific needs of the client by having interactions with the client side users. We have techies who are good on the back end. They know the SW very well and can tweak it as they want by writing out scripts and adding them to the original SW. We also have domain experts (called functional guys)who have expertise in sales, Accounting, customer Service, manufacturing and shop floor management. The principals are a well known MNC with a name in the world.

Now coming to the specifics. We usually take our principals representatives also with us while negotiating with the client. This is to ensure we do not bite more than what we can swallow on the SW's versatility/upgradability/scalability. The deliverables once accepted along with milestones, have to be strictly adhered to. Failure can be very costly. This gentleman whom our principal (MNC SW giant) sent to me for the meeting with our clients was a young man who was suave, knowledgeable and a smooth talker. I found from my interactions with my clients which included their Japanese collaborators that they were very allergic to verbiage. They were happy to raise questions and looked for precise short answers. This gentlemen from my principals (he had a good repuration with his Company) was there with me in the first meeting with my clients. And my antennas are always up to pick up even the smallest of signals. In the meeting I found my clients had become a little allergic to this young man's style of presentation. I asked my principals to send me a replacement.

I did not tell this young man anything about this. He might be good with other Indian companies where people can be impressed with his style of work. But it was my assessment that he was not suitable for my purpose. The principals understood and sent another man.

So these are happenings which are common in business. But no one ever tells the reason why they need an alternative. That is just being humane. That needs maturity.

The example above is applicable in terms of describing how a change of consultants can be asked for in a mature manner but it is not exactly applicable for the situation described in the OP.

1. While it is always possible to seek change of some personnel if there are specific reasons based on content (style etc.) it is inappropriate to say something crude and racist (implying whites are superior) to a senior consultant without even looking at the preliminary strategic recommendations.

2. Unlike software/support related consulting engagements which is a different matter altogether, strategic consulting has a different objective. The consultant is coming as a guest to talk to people across all organizations and do iterative presentations to seek further input based on own extensive industry knowledge. At the conclusion they make their recommendations not as a individual but as representative of the consulting company. The client Indian company that hires this service has contracted to pay for this and provide a cooperative environment to its consultants. Given that this was the first visit by a consultant to assess their capabilities (such as globalization initiatives, expansion into new technology area) it is not living within the spirit of the agreement.

Last edited:
I thought "harem" is not considered sattvic by afore mentioned forum member. Or did that principle just go out the window?

Long ago I once wrote in Forum about the concept of a Sattva Harem...so may be this is a Sattva Harem!LOL

Long ago I once wrote in Forum about the concept of a Sattva Harem...so may be this is a Sattva Harem!LOL

sattva is not = being celebate. A harem is just a convenience to have variety in one place like we have supermarkets. LOL.

No one except the Sanyasis are supposed to be sAtvic 24 x7x365xlifetime.

Brahmins are sAtvic means they have sattva as a predominent characteristic. Period.

Brahmins are sAtvic means they have sattva as a predominent characteristic. Period.

Predominant means that one is mostly Sattva but also has Rajas and Tamas..mainly dormant unless activated.

Therefore Yada Yada Rajas rears its head....Tada Tada one heads to the harem!LOL

Predominant means that one is mostly Sattva but also has Rajas and Tamas..mainly dormant unless activated.

Therefore Yada Yada Rajas rears its head....Tada Tada one heads to the harem!LOL

In a lighter vein, Yes. The strong advice is there in the upanishad itself "praja tantum ma vyavachetsi........." LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back