• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

12th april a good date to shift to new home

Status
Not open for further replies.
12th april 2012 thursday shasti thithi, moolam star, sidha yogam rishaba lagnam 8am to 9 am. is good for those who have born in the following birth stars. bharani, pooram, pooradam,krithigai, uthiram, uthiradam, mirugasirisham,chithrai, avittam,punarpoosam,vishagam, pooratadhi, ayilyam,kettai, revathy.

See what is the birth star of your wife or mother. If their birth star is there in the above you can move to a new house and start milk boiling from 8 am to 9am. chandrastamam for those who have born on karthigai and rohini stars.

my daughter is magam so will there be a problem then i am her mother and mine is bharani....

As pooradam star starts from 11-15 am on that day you can boil milk from 11-30 to 12 noon on that day. in mithuna lagnam. As your star is bharani and if you are going to stay along with your daughter in that new house you can boil milk from 8am to 9 am.

thanku mr gopalan
it has been an immense relief to me to know it is suitable for us there.. will do exactly as you say. thanku again...sunkan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back