• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

சில தர்மோபதேசங்கள்

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dear TBS Sir,

The blasts in Boston have created fear and panic in people for sure!

I am yet to talk to my son.

P.s. Narasimhan;184b said:
Mr.&Mrs.Sadasivam,Sridharan,RajiRam,tbs.

Ladies and gentlemen
There is no harm if we ourselves become self Vaadyars instead of depending on these,most, unscrupulous half backed,rote,gobbling or skipping 50% of the mantrams or hymns, vaadyars ,demanding exorbitant bahumaanam . We dont mind paying what they demand provided they conduct the rituals honestly, sincerely,and above all according to the saastram. It is for us to search for good books containing all mantrams or hymns with their meanings to be chanted on all occasions. This way we are sure to become more knowledgeable self vaadyars .
I agree with this.But the blame not only lies with the half baked vadhyars.There are amongst us some avasara kudukkai asthikas who want the rituals to be completed in a jiffy and the first thing they ask the vadhyar as soon he enters the house is how long he would take to finish his job.The sradda required for to perform the rituals as per sastras to the extent possible is missing for whatever reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back