Tamil Brahmins
Page 1 of 418 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Sai lives on

Downloads
    Uploads

Sai lives on

0 Not allowed!
    Dear Bhagawan,

Why when I know You are not the body.. I still miss Your Presence?
    I know You havent "Left" but why do I still yearn for You..
    Have I failed You by not understanding what life is all about be it a mere mortal or an Avatar like You.
    When I recollect everything its as if it was just yesterday I knew You even though its has been 33 years since I took Your name at the tender age of 8.
    I seem to have lost track of time..or is thats how its supposed to be?

What have I learnt?..I ask myself?
    You have led a life for all us till Your very last breath..
    You were the shade when we needed Your caring embrace..
    Did I fail You I wonder?
    Why do I still feel this void which nothing can replace?

You came with Your(God) made body and even that You left behind..
    What looked apparently "Real" was only transient..was it Real or Unreal?I dont know..
    If even Your Body was discarded finally, how long do I expect any man made structure to last?
    Do I have to look to You(God) in an image or idol or in a temple anymore?
    Is it time for me to look Within? Is that what You came to tell me?

Why did I spend my time complaining at times for what seemed minor now..
    Why did I have anger? Why did I have sorrow? Why did I have preferences?
    Its makes my heart bleed now to wonder why I never realized this earlier.
    Why didnt I realize this when You were around?
    Now when You are "gone"...You made me realize that there was nothing worth even lamenting...All I know Baba..I will never fail You anymore..

YouTube - Sainath Tere Hazaaron Haath (Sonu Nigam)
    Downloads
    Uploads
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    sai ram

sai jesus

sai allah

sai budhha

sai nanak

sai pitha

sai matha

sai guru

sai brahama

sai siva

sai vishnu

sai saguna brahman

sai nirguna brahman

ellam ellam neeyeah prabhu

unnai veeta veru yeduvoom illaiyyeah swami swami

jai sai ram om sai ram

jai sai krishna om sai krishna
    Saraswati namasthubhyam Varade kaama roopini Vidyaarambham karishyaami Sidhirbhavatu me sadaa
    O Goddess Saraswati, the giver of Boons and fulfiller of wishes, I prostrate to You before starting my studies. May you always fulfill me?
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 1 of 418 123451151101 ... LastLast