Tamil Brahmins
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    karthikai month sukla patcham aekaadasi thithi 18-11-2018 is the thithi day for this year.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Sir

My father expired on 04th Jan 2018 evening 7.15 PM in a road accident on krishnagiri Hosur Highway. Kindly let me know his first death anniversary date & any other special pooja's that our family needs to perform for peaceful rest of his soul.

Thanks
    Vin
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    maarkali month krishna paksham thruthiyai thithi. 25-12-2018 is the first death annivaersari. thila homam at rameswaram should be done.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hi,

My father passed away on 8th January at 8pm in Singapore. Could you tell me when is his thithi? Thanks in advance.
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by veeraboy View Post
    Hi,

My father passed away on 8th January at 8pm in Singapore. Could you tell me when is his thithi? Thanks in advance.
    Sorry forgot to mention he died this year - 2018.
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    sir, markali month Krishna patcha Ashtami thithi falls on 29-12-2018.
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you so much!
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Dear Sir,
    My mother passed away at chengalpet on 21/June/2017 at 9.35 pm. please tell me the tithi date. Actually this is first tithi, will i give at Rameswaram. Please suggest me regarding this.

Thank you.
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by rameshmani2 View Post
    Dear Sir,
    My mother passed away at chengalpet on 21/June/2017 at 9.35 pm. please tell me the tithi date. Actually this is first tithi, will i give at Rameswaram. Please suggest me regarding this.

Thank you.
    hi sir,

as far as i know...i did my mother's last rites in Rameshwaram....but first thithi (VARUSHABHIGAM) not to do in rameswharam....

generally in native place...so last month i did first thithi in chennai.....i think sri kgopalan sir will explain more about it...
    asato maa sadh gamayaa, tamaso maa jyotir
    gamayaa, mrityor maa amritham gamayaaa..
    om shanti, om shanti, om shanti...upanishad
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123