• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The dance of Shiva..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once I was in my car and the car next to me starting reversing..it gave me an impression as if my own car was moving backwards..it made me worried for a while in case had engaged reverse gear by mistake.

I had not even started my car engine yet fear gripped me....O' what an illusion...my car was actually "resting" but it was the other car that was "moving"

Which was real? Why did I feel my car was moving? Why did I get worried? Why Why Why?

MAYA...Maya was my car...It was stationary...resting...yet I thought it was moving.

O' God...Thou art the atoms in my car...thou art my Shiva(Battery and petrol)..thou art my Shakti momentum(when my car accelerates)..thou art my Vahanadhara(the supporter of my car)..the road..supplying the momentum when the car pushes the road and when the road pushes back.

What a revelation...Is it my thoughts depolarizing at a -70mV that has given me this revelation?

I see it now...the dance of You in my mind..the rocking of my CSF lightly caressing the neurons...just like the ocean of milk that lightly cradles Vishnu.

There is no more Maya to decipher..Maya you are my CAR!

Energy (Shiva), Momentum (Shakti), Rest-mass(mAyA) are well-measured parameters. That this energy and momentum appears as rest-mass is also a well accepted fact in science. It is not my creation.

I am talking about them. Not sure what you are talking about.

-TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back