• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

You are in trouble if your wife is a genious !!!

drsundaram

*Don't play or take challenges with your intelligent wife ! Khabardar !

Try this Investment Plan*

Advice from a highly educated wife to her husband. A technique to find out where to invest money.

You see the numbers below:

~ Select any one number
~ Multiply with 3
~ Add 3 to that
~ Again multiply with 3
~ Now you got a two digit number.
~ Add both digits

The final number will tell you the best way to invest as per the following list:

1. Land
2. Gold
3. FD
4. Shares
5. Business
6. RD
7. PPF
8. NSC
9. Give it to wife
10. Mutual fund
11. Company deposit

If you're confused / if you have doubt, you can try with another number.

One can retire comfotably with money always going to wife who will invest well or convert into Gold jewells - either way the hubby will have a comfortable life with one exceotion: if she spends all her money on her beautification for appreciation from others, Rishikesh is the only option. Most women are Laxmis.

I forgot. My grandma once told me, you need o know cooking to survive- may be she did not realize that if you marry an over intelligent woman and do not want to starve, cooking is necessary. Of course companionship needs to people which is totally a different matter.

Latest ads

Back