• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Yajur Veda Avani Avittam 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the upakarma procredure. I shall be much thankful if you could add a utube downloadble presentation of the same.
Thank you very much
iyer_ap

Great effort Shri.Ramachandar and Shri praveen for publishing the mantras.
Can I take this opportunity to correct a long-held but incorrect belief?
When performing Brahma yagnam, everone can and should do pitru tharpanam part.
Both Sringeri and Kanchi Mathas have clarified this. The xplanation being, pitrus includes grand parents, great grand parents etc and we need to offer tharpanam to them irrespective of whether our own parents are alive or not.
My two cents worth.. Thanks for listening.
Subramanian.

It is evident from the responses here,that , this was useful to so many.

I noticed the info that most users were today. Many hundreds more than the last pak occasion.

I attribute it to the search hits on Avani Avittam .

That is really encouraging and shows the interest of the youth in this.

Kudos to them.

Greetings.

Sir,
you have done a wonderful job to the NRI brahmins.Thank you.

Gurumurthi.M

Not just NRIs, TBs everywhere, at home and away from home.

Efforts really deserve thanks and encouragement and co-operation.

It is another example how technology can be used for useful things. Though some people blame internet and today's youth for all bad things, there are many many who put them into right use.

(I have read elsewhere, a couple of years back, about an NRI youth performing Avani Avittam guided by his father-in-law ,from Chennai, via web cam -internet.)

I join all others in extending Thanks to Praveen in these efforts.

Greetings

Dear Sir,

Let me start by thanking you for posting such a fabulous document for everyone.. Thanks a billion. I was reviewing the Maha Samkalpam section and noticed "Uthrashada" nakshatra yukthayam. Is there a reason why it changed from "Sravishta" nakshatra. I know it was a little late but then I did go by what was written out in the document. Should have raised the question a little before. Please clarify.

Some Feedback on the Document:
1.) If you can insert a running page number at the footer, it would be great.

Again, please consider the above as a positive feedback so that it will add value to the document.

Best Regards and keep up the good work.

Last edited:
thanks to tb.c, sri praveen and sri Ramachander for this excellent effort, so as every one will perform avani avitam in a good manner with out fail or mistakes.

all the best
note:pl. pay the due to purohithar what ever possible.

The (audio)mantras for AVANI AVITTAM were very useful for many people who did the upakarmam in their homes without any sastrigal.Thanks for broadcasting in web.Similarly for other poojas if we can get the audio recorded pooja mantras it will be useful for many people and they can perform the poojas on thier own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back