• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Women in d(u)ress?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good one...So guys are the Nut (நட்) and we girls the Flower (பூ)

Yes!! Yes!! Yes!!! We guys are "Nuts" (நட்) to hold on everything firm to give safety, security and the pleasure with a belief that the beautiful, pleasently smelling, tender, soft and gentle Flower (பூ) would be safe and happy... :)

Thats why we are considered NUTS....And ever remain the same till we are rusted, decayed and or dismantled..

Yes!! Yes!! Yes!!! We guys are "Nuts" (நட்) to hold on everything firm to give safety, security and the pleasure with a belief that the beautiful, pleasently smelling, tender, soft and gentle Flower (பூ) would be safe and happy... :)

Thats why we are considered NUTS....And ever remain the same till we are rusted, decayed and or dismantled..

This is a good one too!

(Emphasis mine)

But Ravi, look at what Renuka has already mentioned in this thread (Post 148): "Nuts are tightened with the Spanner but if it gives trouble we can hit it hard with the spanner then the nuts behave well".

Last edited:
(Emphasis mine)

But Ravi, look at what Renuka has already mentioned in this thread: "Nuts are tightened with the Spanner but if it gives trouble we can hit it hard with the spanner then the nuts behave well".

Shri Haridasa Siva,

That's how we got to play with words for fun!!!!!

The same "Nuts" can be presented negatively and positively...The same Tyres that got to be kicked can be presented both in favor and in criticism...The same "Poo" can be presented negatively and positively..

You see, there is not limit in the way we want to deal and play with worlds...And all are for fun...In real life these things really don't make any true sense..

Let's have fun....and only fun...

Shri Haridasa Siva,

That's how we got to play with words for fun!!!!!

The same "Nuts" can be presented negatively and positively...The same Tyres that got to be kicked can be presented both in favor and in criticism...The same "Poo" can be presented negatively and positively..

You see, there is not limit in the way we want to deal and play with worlds...And all are for fun...In real life these things really don't make any true sense..

Let's have fun....and only fun...

Well said, Mr. Ravi. That's the spirit!

hi renu
the car without nut ..its useless....girls are pooh....i agree...like kadhile poo chuthuva,,,,means u know well. .... nuts can fit in pooh...

sorry.. Lah.....

regards
tbs

Hey TBS sekarang kamu sudah pandai main ayat.Bukan main hebat !!

(Hey TBS now you are real smart in playing with words.Not bad!!!)

You know பூs can be dangerous..have you seen a flower closing down its petals and a insect gets trapped in and unable to come out?Only then the insect wishes the sun would rise and flower opens up again.

Last edited:
Hey TBS sekarang kamu sudah pandai main ayat.Bukan main hebat !!

(Hey TBS now you are real smart in playing with words.Not bad!!!)

You know பூs can be dangerous..have you seen a flower closing down its petals and a insect gets trapped in and unable to come out?Only then the insect wishes the sun would rise and flower opens up again.

hi renu.... Lah

but the flies move one flower to another...........the brahmarah.....not belong to one flower....as much as can....it cannot close the flies

easier......as much as honey sucked from many flowers................its in kalidasa's rithu samhara....

regards
tbs

hi renu.... Lah

but the flies move one flower to another...........the brahmarah.....not belong to one flower....as much as can....it cannot close the flies

easier......as much as honey sucked from many flowers................its in kalidasa's rithu samhara....

regards
tbs

What I wrote to you I had read it before about how we humans get caught up in the world by following the fragrance of senses.

Ok the insect can go on sucking till it is full and cant move anymore and then the frog of samsara will gulp it up.Then the snake of illusion will eat up the frog.

When we steady the Serpent of Illusion in us and use it to churn our mind using God as our base(withdraw all sense attachment like how a Tortoise withdraws its limbs) and expel all "Hala Hala" in it we will get pure Ambrosia(Nectar)of Immortality.

So why go after any Flower ?

Last edited:
There is an old Tamil song:

"Eththanai malargal taavum pattaam poochchi?
Athu eththanayo taavumadi anbu Meenakshi
Aadavaril ehthtanai per pattaam poochchi? - naan
Aariyam per pattuputten anbu Meenakshi"

Meaning: How many flowers would a butterfly reach out? Innumerable. How many men are like butterfly? I have seen a thousand of them.

There is an old Tamil song:

"Eththanai malargal taavum pattaam poochchi?
Athu eththanayo taavumadi anbu Meenakshi
Aadavaril ehthtanai per pattaam poochchi? - naan
Aariyam per pattuputten anbu Meenakshi"

Meaning: How many flowers would a butterfly reach out? Innumerable. How many men are like butterfly? I have seen a thousand of them.

Are you talking about "The Man in the Mirror?"
You know if you stand in front of a mirror facing another mirror you will see countless reflections.So is that the Thousands you have seen?

We see that all the time. It is called the Venus fly trap. Some of them even wear lipstick. :boink:

Oh man. How did i just know you'd say that :p. You're getting predictable!
Incidentally I resent the fact that its called "Venus" flytrap. Why not Mars? Since its a Venus flytrap the insects are clearly male.

I recollect a song from the Tamil movie "Indian': "Akkadaannu naanga uda pottaa... Tukkadaannu neenga eda potta... TADA...." Perhaps, that is the message the protesting women are trying to convey.

I recollect a song from the Tamil movie "Indian': "Akkadaannu naanga uda pottaa... Tukkadaannu neenga eda potta... TADA...." Perhaps, that is the message the protesting women are trying to convey.

Precisely!!!!!!!!

"Akkadaannu naanga uda pottaa... Tukkadaannu neenga eda potta...TADA" - If we be in d(u)ress and you guys judge us cheap....you guys to be "BANED"..

Let me form a 6 liner of my own to continue with your citation, to complete, to have fun -

Akkadaanu naanga uda pottaa...Tukkadaanu neenga eda potta....TADA
Athigammnu naanga uda koraicha....Gummunnu naanga ellam kaamichaa....MAJA

Neeyum naanum mayanginaal thaane ada ellame SENSESATION...
Poonthu vilaiyaadi paathaal thaane ada ellam VIBRATION....

Orum po orum po orum po...Rasanai illathavan ORAM PO...
Thakathayya thakathayya thaa..Romeo elloram INGA VAA...

----

அக்கடான்னு நாங்க உட போட்டா ...துக்கடான்னு நீங்க எடை போட்டா ....TADA
அதிகம்ம்னு நாங்க உட கொறைச்ச ....கும்முன்னு நாங்க எல்லாம் காமிச்சா....MAJA

நீயும் நானும் மயங்கினால் தானே அட எல்லாமே SENSESATION...
பூந்து விளையாடி பாத்தால் தானே அட எல்லாம் VIBRATION....

ஓரம் போ ஓரம் போ ஓரம் போ ...ரசனை இல்லாதவன் ORAM PO...
தகத்தையா தகத்தையா தா ..Romeo எல்லோரம் INGA VAA...

:cheer2:

Last edited:
Precisely!!!!!!!!

"Akkadaannu naanga uda pottaa... Tukkadaannu neenga eda potta...TADA" - If we be in d(u)ress and you guys judge us cheap....you guys to be "BANED"..

Let me form a 6 liner of my own to continue with your citation, to complete, to have fun -

Akkadaanu naanga uda pottaa...Tukkadaanu neenga eda potta....TADA
Athigammnu naanga uda koraicha....Gummunnu naanga ellam kaamichaa....MAJA

Neeyum naanum mayanginaal thaane ada ellame SENSESATION...
Poonthu vilaiyaadi paathaal thaane ada ellam VIBRATION....

Orum po orum po orum po...Rasanai illathavan ORAM PO...
Thakathayya thakathayya thaa..Romeo elloram INGA VAA...

----

அக்கடான்னு நாங்க உட போட்டா ...துக்கடான்னு நீங்க எடை போட்டா ....TADA
அதிகம்ம்னு நாங்க உட கொறைச்ச ....கும்முன்னு நாங்க எல்லாம் கொரைச்சா ....MAJA

நீயும் நானும் மயங்கினால் தானே அட எல்லாமே SENSESATION...
பூந்து விளையாடி பாத்தால் தானே அட எல்லாம் VIBRATION....

ஓரம் போ ஓரம் போ ஓரம் போ ...ரசனை இல்லாதவன் ORAM PO...
தகத்தையா தகத்தையா தா ..Romeo எல்லோரம் INGA VAA...

:cheer2:

This somewhat sounds fishy...I need to concentrate more.Must pay close attention to Hari and Ravi..some Danger Guys!!!

Ravi, I have seen your skills in Hindi lyrics. Now it is Tamil’s turn? I had a very hearty laugh when I read your “extended 6 liner”. Thanks for the fun.

Ravi, I have seen your skills in Hindi lyrics. Now it is Tamil’s turn? I had a very hearty laugh when I read your “extended 6 liner”. Thanks for the fun.

Thank you for your compliments for my skills and your sense of humor, Shri Haridasa Siva...

Ada enna da nee summa vambu pannuray...
Ennai dhaan nee romba usuppu ethuray..
chikku-bukku chikku-bukku pugai muturay..
Ada en azhugai kandu Nee whistle adikiray..

Ada ennamaa neeyum kovam paduray..
Yaen ippo nee enna romba morakiray..
Paarvaiyum en rasanaiyum kalandhu rusikiray
Adi pinna yaen nee romba bigu panuray....

Thanana thaanaanaa thanana thanaa...Thanana thaanaanaa thanana thanaaa....:dance:

Naattupura innocent paatu...

அட என்ன டா நீ சும்மா வம்பு பண்ணுற ...
என்னை தான் நீ ரொம்ப உசுப்பு எதுர ..
சிக்கு-புக்கு சிக்கு-புக்கு புகை முடுற ..
அட என் அழுகை கண்டு நீ whistle அடிக்கிற ..

அட என்னமா நீயும் கோவம் படுற ..
ஏன் இப்போ நீ என்ன ரொம்ப மொரகிற..
பார்வையும் ஏன் ரசனையும் கலந்து ருசிக்கிற
அடி பின்ன ஏன் நீ ரொம்ப பிகு பண்ற....

தனானா தானானா தனானா தானா ...தனானா தானானா தனானா தானா .... :dance:

நாட்டுபுற innocent பாட்டு ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back