• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Women empowerment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. PJ sir,

Thank you for describing the attraction in very chaste terms. Not sure why the beauty slogans are attached to backsides of autos and trucks though.

Regarding facial beauty expiry, I dont think it applies to female politicians though: Indira Gandhi or Amma. Maybe even Hillary Clinton or Margaret Thatcher.

biswa Sir

Usually women are described as " beautiful' and men as' Handsome' or looking Good.

Anything can be beautiful and need not be a feminine; Men are attracted to women's beautiful face!!

Women facial beauty has an expiry date, and that is the reason they they always try to show her face beautiful!!

Raji Madam..

Good one.. Thanks

You are right of course. Most male animals and birds develop distinctive colors, mane and plumage because they have to "attract" the female. In humans it is reversed as the male has to "chase" the female.

But one thing is true everywhere: the female of the species is always more dangerous!

Dear Biswa Sir,

I think since most of the male animals are more beautiful (handsome?) than the females, humans wanted to brand the females as beauties.

It is a news that the automobiles, lorries and autos considered female? Is it anything to do with Hindi grammar? (gAdi??) :)

BTW, are buses considered male or female?

The face of the woman (or man) you love is always beautiful, young or old ....

BTW Nara ji..in life we have to be practical..lets face it..nothing last forever young today..old tomorrow..beautiful today..not so beautiful tomorrow..intelligent today..dementia tomorrow but if we keep masking the truth and want to believe the person we love still looks beautiful to our eyes and allow that person to become a couch potato and not exercise and let health take a downward plunge but still keep lying 'Oh my honey buns you are so beautiful to me..I love you the way you are " what will actually happen to that person?

So if you love someone tell him or her the truth..tell him "hey want to get a 6 pack or a killer bod! lets workout in the gym"... so you see that way we can keep our partners in good shape and good health!

Last edited:
.......... Not sure why the beauty slogans are attached to backsides of autos and trucks though. ........
Many slogans are written on the backsides of the vehicles because, other vehicles that follow can read only from there!

If written on the front side, the slogan may have to be a mirror reflection, like this:

822657_ambulance.jpg

Courtesy: Google images.

BTW Nara ji..in life we have to be practical..lets face it..nothing last forever young today..old tomorrow..beautiful today..not so beautiful tomorrow..intelligent today..dementia tomorrow but if we keep masking the truth and want to believe the person we love still looks beautiful to our eyes and allow that person to become a couch potato and not exercise and let health take a downward plunge but still keep lying 'Oh my honey buns you are so beautiful to me..I love you the way you are " what will actually happen to that person?

So if you love someone tell him or her the truth..tell him "hey want to get a 6 pack or a killer bod! lets workout in the gym"... so you see that way we can keep our partners in good shape and good health!
madam there are limits to honesty. nothing happens to a person who is calleed beautiful /handsome when she/he is not exactly that.iF YOU LOVE REALLY LIE LIKE HELL.speaking frm experience .LOL

madam there are limits to honesty. nothing happens to a person who is calleed beautiful /handsome when she/he is not exactly that.iF YOU LOVE REALLY LIE LIKE HELL.speaking frm experience .LOL
வாய்மை எனப்படுவது யாதெனின் யாதொன்றும்
தீமை இலாத சொலல். -
குறள் 291

So, no harm in telling lies to the beloved one! :)

Dear Krish ji,

I prefer the truth.

For example most woman will wear a dress and ask their husbands "Do I look nice or do I look fat?"

Then the husband will wonder "what to say? what if I tell her she is fat..she will get mad with me" so the husband lies..'Oh you look good etc"

For me I am direct to the point I tell my husband this when I wear a dress to go out anywhere.."tell me the truth..do I look good or not..if not tell me where are my flaws so that I can cover them up and make them look less obvious..dont be scared I wont blame you even if you say I dont look nice"

Ok then he will tell me details and give me his opinion and then I decide after hearing his points.

You see its always better to know the truth.

Like when I see if he is gaining weight..I take his blood right away and send it for test..scare the hell out of him when he sees his cholesterol reading and he starts to exercise.He looks much younger and better than his younger siblings cos I always makes sure he exercises.

I tell him directly..be fit and healthy.

So Krish ji...Truth and Love can go hand in hand.

Last edited:
Some women get prettier as they grow old.

Here is the classic example!

6159992.jpg

Courtesy: Google images.

Raji Madam,

You are absolutely right!!

Source: Malayali club

999919_562911370456735_61665009_n.jpg

"The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives and the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years" - Audrey Hepbourn

Frankly speaking for most people physical beauty fades with age..so no big deal...just accept it.
I do not buy stories like the beauty of woman or even the looks of men grows with the passing years etc..it is just that after a certain age oldies feel bad if we do not glorify them hence we hear sentences like "wisdom increases with age etc"

You see we do say nice things about kids too isnt it? Like calling them angels etc when anyone of them can grow up to be devils!LOL

So that fact remains that change of any kind is inevitable..so no need to glorify ourselves in anyway..that is just denial.

Frankly speaking for most people physical beauty fades with age..so no big deal...just accept it.
I do not buy stories like the beauty of woman or even the looks of men grows with the passing years etc..it is just that after a certain age oldies feel bad if we do not glorify them hence we hear sentences like "wisdom increases with age etc"

You see we do say nice things about kids too isnt it? Like calling them angels etc when anyone of them can grow up to be devils!LOL

So that fact remains that change of any kind is inevitable..so no need to glorify ourselves in anyway..that is just denial.
Objective of life is human happiness. if happiness can be got by imagining non existing wisdom or beauty in old age ,so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back