• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Why saudi arabia does not permit women drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I am sure, as a young girl, you slept peacefully in the car while your Dad drove it,
cuddled and secure that you were in safe hands, but stayed awake, alert and held on to
whatever you could, while your Mom drove the same car - as though you were in a roller-coaster !

Yay Yem

Did you have a death wish?

My wife and daughter both are wonderful driver. I have the privilege of being chaffered.

Last edited:
Dear AM ji,

I forgot to tell you that women can be good in directions too..no doubt my mums drives fast but she is an GPS when it comes to roads...she has superb memory and can remember any road even till this age.

In fact my dad asks her for directions cos she remembers all roads so well.

Women know directions better than men I feel.

saudi arabia?

well mainly to get attention with a catchy title for this thread :)

also, i heard that females are not only not allowed to drive, but they have to be accompanied by a male when they go out of the house? dont know. but whatever it may be, i think it is a claustrophobic society.

only thing i could not understand is, that most of the 9/11 bombers came from saudi and saudi is the biggest source of funds to al qaida. still the usa goes and bombs iraq and afghanistan! should they not attack saudi first?

Saudi Arabia is going to send back lot of Indians hitherto manning malls as sales persons in order to give employment to local girls and ladies. These days girls/women drive even Bullets, Lorries, Taxis. May be a few of them are causing irritation on the road ahead but at the same time drive others behind them crazy. Gaadi aur lady ke peechhe jana nahi, ​to avoid accident to self.

saudi arabia?

well mainly to get attention with a catchy title for this thread :)

also, i heard that females are not only not allowed to drive, but they have to be accompanied by a male when they go out of the house? dont know. but whatever it may be, i think it is a claustrophobic society.

only thing i could not understand is, that most of the 9/11 bombers came from saudi and saudi is the biggest source of funds to al qaida. still the usa goes and bombs iraq and afghanistan! should they not attack saudi first?

This You tube Video might be relevant to this OP

Two years ago, Manal al-Sharif decided to encourage women to drive by doing so -- and filming herself for YouTube.
Manal al-Sharif: A Saudi woman who dared to drive - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back