• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

why offer coconut & banana to god

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking in lighter vein, it might not have been possible for Sabari to bite the fruits that she offered to Lord Rama!

She would have kiLLified and tasted them, to select the good ones! So........ No echchil at all! ;)

Some diseases are grouped as LSD or Life style disease - Diabetes Hypertension etc

Few Attitudes are grouped together as MAD or Mental attitude diseases like FIS syndrome (Fun Is Sin)

A new type of virus - L virus causing a disease like Flu seems to help people with this syndrome FIS This infection is sub acute and subclinical no symptoms or complaints and not even noticed by infected people! People who think in Heavier veins always now are able to think in lighter vein also, specially in matterers related to religion!

This viral infection is similar to German Measels . Girls are encouraged to get this infection in theiir childhood and get immunity life long and when pregent there is no chance of baby being affected with congenital malformations!! Hence doctors advise that you get the infection Suo motto or self inflicted "vaccination" is to be avoided !

L virus infection influences the course of FIS syndrome for the better. and hence named L. Influenza simply L'Flu

FAQ: What is L Virus!
ANS: code name for Linga Virus!!

images

"By the way the coconut gets broken"-- What on earth the gurukkals/bhattars in temples are able to break the coconut ,just with one or two blows with an iron rod, in two symetrical and correct two halves whereas we are not able to get it done in our homes. Is there any special way for that? I think 90% of us fail in this art.

When I want to break a coconut for eating the flesh I put in a thick plastic bag and hit it against the wall and its breaks into pieces and I eat the tasty flesh.

The coconut flesh contains medium chain triglycerides which is very good for health.
It also has a mild fat burning effect.

...."By the way the coconut gets broken"-- What on earth the gurukkals/bhattars in temples are able to break the coconut ,just with one or two blows with an iron rod, in two symetrical and correct two halves whereas we are not able to get it done in our homes. Is there any special way for that? I think 90% of us fail in this art.
There IS a correct way to break the coconut, which my intelligent nephew learnt from a poojAri.

We find three thick lines running from the tip to the kudumi of the coconut, showing the outer surface as three parts.

First wash the coconut nicely with water. Now, hit on middle of the line which runs opposite to the largest portion.

Lo and behold! The coconut will be neatly broken into two parts! I am 100% successful!
Z-vVEuB3WusIyqZERG3X47Q4aEwzMRgw9JHwcO5CEPpiTq8EI6R9WRuUC9bMMCZ_pQPqRaLDklwOvJxF-qsdf64RzREVq7ZhUErL=s0-d-e1-ft

When I want to break a coconut for eating the flesh I put in a thick plastic bag and hit it against the wall and its breaks into pieces and I eat the tasty flesh. ......
ayyoooo, Renu! What a way to break a coconut!

I am reminded of your Chinese neighbour, who does something else in the same way!

Wonder who taught this technique to you both! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back