• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Why fathers shouldn't change diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of you guys managed to do it perfectly ?

In those days when our Children were born, there was no Diapers, only bit of while cloths, and when i was a kid, i was completely FREE !!

Now watch this

Why fathers shouldn't change diapers - YouTube

PJ Sir,
I agree with you. The only thing that I remember now is the Urinary Track Infection rate was very low at that time and now for everything one among the cause for concern is UTI. Isn't it?

Dear P J Sir,

This video is created ONLY for fun! Do you know why I say this?

In the U S of A, we found in a few motels, only the male restroom had the diaper changing table for infants. :baby:

Dear P J Sir,

In the U S of A, we found in a few motels, only the male restroom had the diaper changing table for infants. :baby:

Not just motels, even many department stores, supermarkets, drugstores etc have this facility in Men's restrooms.

Dear P J Sir,

You are right Raji Madam

This is only for Fun, not to insult any one.

It all depends upon how you view it.

Coming to Diaper in Male Restrooms, it is probably " FAMILY REST ROOMS " , in many Airports in US, these types are there.

FAMILY REST ROOMS

images

Family Restrooms are available for passengers with special needs.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Family+restrooms+in+US+Airports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back