• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Fathers Thevasam with Agni in Scarborough

Please contact Vadyars in Balaji temple at Chicago or Buffallo in the USA. They may give you local contact. Also, you can do the same at your house or community center with persmission from Fire Dept. and do anna danam to poor. Your father is blessed that he has a son like you.
You may wonder that " I know all these, but want a specific answer" is OK.But there is one gnetleman Satyavageswaran, a truste at the Pilliary Koil temple there, you migh help you. I have heard this from my friends and just sharing with you. I don't live there.
Sorry if this offensie to you, since most want an yellow book of information, please ignore this.

Latest ads

Back