• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Which is the best Senior Living apartments in Coimbatore?

Serene Senior Living Pvt. Ltd
4.1 (10) · Retirement community
No.8, Rakavis Square, Rahuman Sait Colony, Sowripalayam Road, Ramanathapuram

Covai S3 Retirement Communities
4.4 (108) · Retirement community
Siruvani Main Rd

Soundaryam Comfort & Retirement Homes

AISHWARYAM SENIORS LIVING PARADISE

Are some of the good ones. I have visited some of them about 8 years ago.

I live in America, But my parents are in Coimbatore. I want to know which is the best Senior citizen homes nearby. All your valuable answers are expecting.
Thank You
Brindavan Senior Citizen Foundation is the best one in my opinion. My grandparents are staying there for 3 years. There facilities and care for my grandparents are really good.
One f the best thing is their food. It is awesome. The nursing care units visit my parents 24*7 hours and if any discomfort occurs, they will solve it out and make them happy.
I suggest you Brindavan. Housing keeping services, health care, security services, meditation etc. are some of their services.

For Your reference, I am placing their Website's link: Brindavan Senior Citizen Foundation

Sir
You have to decide on the place of your stay.
Most of the retirement homes are the same. The climate in the place is the only difference.
I would suggest that you better get the honest advice of someone who is living in such community.
They will be able to tell you the pros and cons of such community living.
While some of my retired friends have happily adapted to such community living, many quite this living as they just could not adjust o the rules and regulations, that too at san advanced age or the food was not to their taste, or they were far away from their near and dear and finally because of the continuous nagging of their spouse.

I have seen an alterative living for Senior Citizens in Metros (Chennai, Mumbai etc.).
In most of the cities you can get a decent flat with all amenities, engage a full time nurse/help and order your food online (to your taste), call the doctor to home (if need be). I have seen some elderly couple living peacefully in Chennai itself, with such amenities. When asked, their reply was, since most of their relatives and friends live by, they chose this type of accommodation. And when your children live abroad and come home tov visit you, they can spend time with you if you choose this type of accommodation.

So decide about your priorities and taste, and then decide.

Siruvani Main Rd

Nana Nani shelters are best with good housing food etc

What about Tapovan, Madampatti. This is also small but sorrounded by natural beauty near the foot hills having good cool weather throughout year. Very good Brahmin food and I think it is the cheapest comated to all the homes at Coimbatore.

Siruvani Main Rd

I live in a retirement community in Coimbatore. It is Covai Care's Soundaryam Santosham in perur-pachapalayam. I am there for more than 8 years. I am more than happy with the services. It has many advantages over the other communities. I don't want to go into the details. Only two disadvantages are, very high maintenance charges and lack of strong medical facilities. Only a Nurse is available on 24/7 duty. No dedicated doctor

What about Tapovan, Madampatti. This is also small but sorrounded by natural beauty near the foot hills having good cool weather throughout year. Very good Brahmin food and I think it is the cheapest comated to all the homes at Coimbatore.
hi

i heard the same...nice sorrounding...more brahmin oriented...

I live in America, But my parents are in Coimbatore. I want to know which is the best Senior citizen homes nearby. All your valuable answers are expecting.
Thank You
Nana Nani retirement community is a cosmopolitan and well equipped one. Lot of my relatives are there and happy. Apart from food,medical facility,standby ambulance ,their daily engagement and routine activities are also take care of. Worth exploring

Thank You
Please consider Nana Nani.Very cosmopolitan ,medical facilities, recreational facilities for senior citizens. Worth a loom

Brindavan Senior Citizen Foundation is the best one in my opinion. My grandparents are staying there for 3 years. There facilities and care for my grandparents are really good.
One f the best thing is their food. It is awesome. The nursing care units visit my parents 24*7 hours and if any discomfort occurs, they will solve it out and make them happy.
I suggest you Brindavan. Housing keeping services, health care, security services, meditation etc. are some of their services.

For Your reference, I am placing their Website's link: Brindavan Senior Citizen Foundation
From NJ to Brindavan live here last 2 years. Brindavan Arcade is newly constructed by them next door. Pl. contact Shri Madhavan. Phone numbers available try online search. Bestof luck!

Latest ads

Back