• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

What is the name of Almighty and how He looks like ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Raji,

Without Ganesh Vandana, you can not start your Bhakti sanjeet. That is the ORDER of Parmatma and Vedas !

You joking or just throwing darts all around? If Ganesh vandana is the prime duty before start of Bhakthi, then why is the first rk in rig veda (which you told everyone to study first) starts with Agni meeLe purohitam and not gaNaanaam tva...?

Second question, have you read or studied rig veda....? Can you please show the sloka/mantra addressed to Sri Ganesha in rig veda...? Pl give the sloka no., chapter no., mandala no. etc

Last edited:
Dear Raji,

I am deeply concern about your way of Bhakti ! You are into music and that is the purest form to appease God ! Without Ganesh Vandana, you can not start your Bhakti sanjeet. That is the ORDER of Parmatma and Vedas ! You have to appease all respective God/Goddess and without that your bhakti is incomplete.
Take the example of Hawan-sacred fire, all Gods/Goddess are invoked and their share is given and that is how smaller devi and devta get their meal to nourish themselves.
So, you are on the way and rather middle of way along with you sanjeet but you need further innovation to attain ultimate God to know HIS reality in totality.

Without knowing Him fully nobody can attain salvation !!!

Dear RR Ji,

:lol:

Dear Renu,

Your observation is still incomplete ! Right formless form, is yet to be uncovered, as it is not blank !

Dear Manwar,

Once upon a time in forum I used the terminology Desireless Desire and many thought I was delusional and now when I see the word Formless Form here I feel happy yaar..at least there is someone worse than me!!Ha Ha Ha

You joking or just throwing darts all around? If Ganesh vandana is the prime duty before start of Bhakthi, then why is the first rk in rig veda (which you told everyone to study first) starts with Agni meeLe purohitam and not gaNaanaam tva...?

Second question, have you read or studied rig veda....? Can you please show the sloka/mantra addressed to Sri Ganesha in rig veda...? Pl give the sloka no., chapter no., mandala no. etc

Dear Zebra16,

Do you know, on what occasion we have to invoke Ganeshji blessings before the start of any sacred ritual and why ? If we don't then what next ?
So, it's a process defined which is fool-proof. We need not to question but to accept it, if we do not know much about it.

Dear Manwar,

Once upon a time in forum I used the terminology Desireless Desire and many thought I was delusional and now when I see the word Formless Form here I feel happy yaar..at least there is someone worse than me!!Ha Ha Ha

Dear Renu,

Do not worry about contradictory words, it keeps coming. Our scriptures are full of these words. Our objective is to remove delusion and find real TRUTH.

Dear Zebra16,

Do you know, on what occasion we have to invoke Ganeshji blessings before the start of any sacred ritual and why ? If we don't then what next ?
So, it's a process defined which is fool-proof. We need not to question but to accept it, if we do not know much about it.

Please do not talk in circles. Give me the details of rk addressed to Lord Ganesha in rg veda.... sloka/mantra no. mandala no. etc.

We will come to practicals after having a firm ground in theory.

Please do not talk in circles. Give me the details of rk addressed to Lord Ganesha in rg veda.... sloka/mantra no. mandala no. etc.

We will come to practicals after having a firm ground in theory.

If you know it then kindly publish in the post ! Rig Veda is as old as universe . Your knowledge can enlighten us !

If you know it then kindly publish in the post ! Rig Veda is as old as universe . Your knowledge can enlighten us !

I have told you before that I am ignorant. So without too much delay please post the sloka/mantra no., mandala no. etc. of the rk addressed to Sri Ganesha in RV.

I have told you before that I am ignorant. So without too much delay please post the sloka/mantra no., mandala no. etc. of the rk addressed to Sri Ganesha in RV.

Dear Zebra16,

You seem to be in great hurry, why? How it is going to help you, BTW ? Please, if you know then it's ok, otherwise leave the topic. All questions can not be answered without proof. So, assume, I do not have any proof of Ganesh ji, therefore I can not discuss much. Period !

Dear Raji,

1. I am deeply concern about your way of Bhakti ! ..............
2. Without knowing Him fully nobody can attain salvation !!!

1. Thank you for your concern, dear friend!

2. I am reminded of my cousin sister who says, 'Let God give me anything, for whatever bhakthi I have!!' :becky:

1. Thank you for your concern, dear friend!

2. I am reminded of my cousin sister who says, 'Let God give me anything, for whatever bhakthi I have!!' :becky:

Dear Raji,

“Winners Don't Do Different Things, They Do Things Differently”: :blabla:

[h=1]Listen to your elder’s advice, not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong !!![/h]

Dear Manwar,

You make me laugh when I log in here cos you just go in circles!!
You NEVER come up with anything substantial infact most of the while you are contradicting your self!LOL

You are a Guruji ....you should enlighten us Pamara out here.
We are as thirsty for the droplets of knowledge yet you do NOT guide us.

You remind me of person who wants to have a child but sits and stares at his wife and does nothing else.
You remind me of Santa Singh and Banta Singh.

Hey Manwar..be ACTIVE yaar..I WANT to see ACTION!!

Dear Manwar,

You make me laugh when I log in here cos you just go in circles!!
You NEVER come up with anything substantial infact most of the while you are contradicting your self!LOL

You are a Guruji ....you should enlighten us Pamara out here.
We are as thirsty for the droplets of knowledge yet you do NOT guide us.

You remind me of person who wants to have a child but sits and stares at his wife and does nothing else.
You remind me of Santa Singh and Banta Singh.

Hey Manwar..be ACTIVE yaar..I WANT to see ACTION!!

Dear Renu,

There are rules to follow to impart great knowledge. I already told you guys to read Rig veda and in case of difficulty, I shall help you to resolve it.

If you do not read and understand fully of its meaning and the essence then I can not help you !

I have told you people the way out and now it's up to you to get the gist of it !

What else you need from me ? Every thing mentioned in the script.

My answers are clear cut and no ambiguity ?

More so, I am not Guru ji !!!

Dear Renu,

There are rules to follow to impart great knowledge. I already told you guys to read Rig veda and in case of difficulty, I shall help you to resolve it.

If you do not read and understand fully of its meaning and the essence then I can not help you !

I have told you people the way out and now it's up to you to get the gist of it !

What else you need from me ? Every thing mentioned in the script.

My answers are clear cut and no ambiguity ?

More so, I am not Guru ji !!!

Manwar ji,

Ok baba...I get what you mean.
But why don't you guide us by teaching us..you see Rigveda isn't easy to understand.
We need a person to be our Margabandhu.

I hope you can help us out by teaching us on daily basis from 1st chapter of Rigveda in Q and A form.

Manwar ji,

Ok baba...I get what you mean.
But why don't you guide us by teaching us..you see Rigveda isn't easy to understand.
We need a person to be our Margabandhu.

I hope you can help us out by teaching us on daily basis from 1st chapter of Rigveda in Q and A form.

Madam,

Rig Veda commentaries written by Tamil scholars would be there in Chennai ! So, it is so simple ! My teaching is just impossible. Do you think, is it possible? I am, just to help you. I shall give you direction only. Rest , you have to discover for yourself. If you are really really interested then only dive into deep. Your findings will have great bearings and different enjoyment of life. You will know, yes, you have seen Him, you are seeing Him every moment of your life!

The fruits will be much more sweater !!!

Madam,

Rig Veda commentaries written by Tamil scholars would be there in Chennai ! So, it is so simple ! My teaching is just impossible. Do you think, is it possible? I am, just to help you. I shall give you direction only. Rest , you have to discover for yourself. If you are really really interested then only dive into deep. Your findings will have great bearings and different enjoyment of life. You will know, yes, you have seen Him, you are seeing Him every moment of your life!

The fruits will be much more sweater !!!

Further, Absolute Truth is not only difficult to understand but impossible to interface with Almighty also ! Great seers like Sankaracharya of almost all Maths are after this knowledge and few lucky realized it and it is just impossible for them to interface with Almighty unless they are blessed one !
There would be many blessed souls in this earth but they are confined to themselves.....They are lost in their eternal bliss. They have attained ultimate Truth.

Well, there is such a thing as an immaculate conception. Jesus (one of the popular names of the almighty btw) was born that way.

Listen to your elder’s advice, not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong !!!

This is good advice. However I have also found that the younger sometimes achieve the impossible, simply because they did not have the experience that what they were attempting was considered impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back