• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Website Malfunction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks,

Before any conspiracy theories are bandied about this site, let me say this.

Sri Praveen Ji, who is Indian and lives in India owns this site.

He has posted about a week ago a notice saying that the site would be undergoing software updates and therefore would be down periodically.

Regards,
KRS

Thanks KRS.Phew now i am sort of relieved,since its India based.Tamil Brahmins in USA,is a creature of sorts lol :)-including me.

sb

Thank you KRS.

If you face any issues, problems in using this website, you can always send me a message or email me about the same.

There was a software update couple of days and the site was moved to a new server as well.

There are no known issues at this time. If you do come across any, please do let me know so that i can fix the same.

This site is only hosted by a company based in USA.

Thank you KRS.

If you face any issues, problems in using this website, you can always send me a message or email me about the same.

There was a software update couple of days and the site was moved to a new server as well.

There are no known issues at this time. If you do come across any, please do let me know so that i can fix the same.

This site is only hosted by a company based in USA.
Dear praveen,
Can you please tell us start up date of tamilbrahmins.com? and how many peoples are admin? and how it runs(if you want to tell)

whisper-ji,

anyone can purchase a domain name and run a website... :confused: :loco: am trying very hard not to crack up laughing actually...:lol:

whisper-ji,

anyone can purchase a domain name and run a website... :confused: :loco: am trying very hard not to crack up laughing actually...:lol:

Dear happyhindu,
I know abt the domain purchase, but i want to know from the admin how they run this tamilbrahmins.com(own money or group of people) and start up date. what wrong if i asks them(you can laugh any time). but dont hurt others please.

Oops...Whisper-ji, My heartfelt apologies...never intended to be hurtful...i mean we hang out on so many forums and all but we never ask for such things...so found it amusing...Sorry sir.

Oops...Whisper-ji, My heartfelt apologies...never intended to be hurtful...i mean we hang out on so many forums and all but we never ask for such things...so found it amusing...Sorry sir.
I want to know how many people run this forum. thank you

Hostname www.tamilbrahmins.com ISP Unknown
Country United States Country Code US (USA)
City Lansing Region Michigan
IP Address 69.16.243.21 Postal Code 48917
Flag US Latitude 42.7257 Longitude -84.636
Local time* 26 Jan 2009 09:03

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back