• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

wanted to share some positive thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
vannakam to all. this is one website i always find time for. just wanted to share some positive thoughts.
1. smile.
2. believe in yourself.
3. love yourself.
4. don't regret.
5. don't dig your own grave.
6. have to have time for yourself n the ones who love u.
7. have confidence in yourself.
8. don't feel guilty.
9. everyone's got some talent or the other. never say i'm waste.
10. THE LAST ONE AND THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE KEEP SAYING THIS AND DIGEST THIS " ALL IS WELL"

i hope it works for everyone... there are so many suffering in this world who don't know what to do, where to go,
etc....etc.... these are a few which are from my mind and heart which no one told me. i learnt it the hard way....

I HOPE U DON'T

thank you,
regards,
roopa lakshmi.r

vannakam to all. this is one website i always find time for. just wanted to share some positive thoughts.
1. smile.
2. believe in yourself.
3. love yourself.
4. don't regret.
8. don't feel guilty.
10. THE LAST ONE AND THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE KEEP SAYING THIS AND DIGEST THIS " ALL IS WELL"

i hope it works for everyone... there are so many suffering in this world who don't know what to do, where to go,
etc....etc.... these are a few which are from my mind and heart which no one told me. i learnt it the hard way....

I HOPE U DON'T

thank you,
regards,
roopa lakshmi.r

Dear Roopa,

God bless you always.

1. smile.
2. believe in yourself.
3. love yourself.
4. don't regret.
8. don't feel guilty.

I HOPE U DON'T

thank you,
regards,
roopa lakshmi.r

Wonderful post.

After being in this site you need post like yours. There is tremendous dose of negative posting about India, Indians, brahmins, and individuals. It is refreshing to read post like yours to cheer us up.
Thanks

Last edited:
Sowbagyavathy Roopa, Greetings.

Welcome to the forum. Thanks for sharing your positive thoughts.

Cheers!

thank u one and all. i'm a highly self-motivated person. i believe in God and myself. i loved all the feedbacks.
here are a few tips which might help u all :
1. i don't know how many of you tried this but this one really works : there's lot of power and postive vibe in word 'OM'. try it anywhere u want, whenever u can but make sure u concentrate when u say it. u can say it how many ever times u want. u will feel fresh and better.
2. make time for your kids. play with ur kids. don't say i'm bsuy. don't say i don't have time. don't say i'm occupied with too many things. don't say go play with ur toys or friends. don't say daddy/mom is going to be angry with u....... do u know how much impact it will have on ur kids. make time and play with them atleast 3times a week and c the difference. THEY R KIDS AFTERALL. THEY R UR KIDS AFTERALL. they need love....not beltings.
3. Making changes in our lives is not easy. but if these changes can do some good in our life then why not.
4. one must know where to draw a line,when to and how to. there has to be a limit for everything. all of us know what happens when u cross boundaries. don't v???
5. give up playing the victim. don't keep saying everything is my fault. don't keep saying i have to be blamed. when r u going to achieve something if u r a victim. u will land up being a loser and a joke if u don't be smart and walk ahead.

i hope these would also help. take the good and chuck the bad.
thank you,
regards,
roopa lakshmi.r

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back