• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Wanted narayaneeyam in sanskrit

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanku mr gopalan i have forwarded the number to her and pray she gets it there....sunkan

Try to get this Narayaneeyam in Sanskrit with detailed commentary in English with a forward by Pujyasri Swami Dayananda Saraswati.

It comes in 3 volumes and really very detail

Published by Lalitha Mohan on behalf of Bhaktharanjini Trust
No 22A, Second Stage Cross,Judicial Officers Layout
R.M.V Second Stage Sanjay Nagar
Bangalore-560094

email:[email protected]

Last edited:
Sri Ramakrishna Math has a publication of Narayaneeyam with slokas in samskrit and with english translation. Can be ordered on line from sriramakrishnamath.org

Hi All,
In Giri Trading you can get the Narayaneeyam with bashyam of upanyasa chakravarthi Sengalipuram Anantharama Deekshithar. It is of two Volumes. The bashyam is in tamil not in english.

Thanks
C.R.Bala

hi
i have narayaneeyam in sanskrit with hard copy...i got it from Giri trading company, Mylapore, chennai-600 004..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back