• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

WANTED BRIDEGROOM

Name of the Bride
SUBHASREE KALYANASUNDARAM
Date of Birth
Aug 3, 1998
Height
Body Type
Average
Complexion
Fair
Marital Status
Never Married
Educational Qualifications
BCOM MBA FINANCE & HR
Designation
PROCESS ASSOCIATE
Place of Work
CHENNAI
Job Location
DUN & BRADSTREET TECHNOLOGIES
Salary
25000/- PER MONTH
Willing to Relocate
Yes
Subsect/Caste
Brahmin
Gothram
KOUNDINYAM
Star
KETTAI 2
Rasi
VRICHIGA
Balance Dasa
BUDHAN
Dasa in Years
Dasa in Months
Dasa in Days
Day of Birth
03-08-1998
Time of Birth
06-36 PM
Place of Birth
CHENNAI
WANTED BRIDEGROOM BRAHMIN IYER WITH PROFESSIONAL DEGREE MONTHLY INCOME RS.75000/- AGE DIFFERENCE 3 TO 5 YEARS HEIGHT 5.10 & ABOVE
I am looking for a bride for my cousin.
Having own business and property in Thanjavur. Age 36 Brahmin Vadama Bharatwaja gothram Pooram Simham
only son. Father no more.
If interested please contact me for further details.
Baskar 9840426185

WANTED BRIDEGROOM BRAHMIN IYER WITH PROFESSIONAL DEGREE MONTHLY INCOME RS.75000/- AGE DIFFERENCE 3 TO 5 YEARS HEIGHT 5.10 & ABOVE
Looking for an alliance for my brother's son year 91 born (Brahmin Iyer , Brahacharanam , Koundiya Gotram) MCom & PG in Advt & Brand Strategy & Mktg , educated in Mumbai, Working in a private firm in Bengaluru as Business Head with an annual perks of 16 Laks..If you are keen you may contact me 997292-5962 for further details..

Sankaran.

Latest ads

Back