• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Viradha Pooja Vidhanam

hi

i have a book VIRADHA POOJA VIDHANAM in US....but i have only one copy with me.....this will help

all poojas vishanam.....its in sanskrit/tamil too...

Hello Friends,

I live in US. I am looking for the Tamil book 'Viradha Pooja Vidhanam' and couldn't get it shipped from India.
Does anyone have a PDF of this book or is there anyway to buy this hardcopy book in US?

Thanks.
Pls check this link... It might be of help although don't feel it is downloadable.

Pls check this link... It might be of help although don't feel it is downloadable.
hi sir,

its nice...thanks

The tamil copy of the book 'viratha pooja vidhanam' is a comprehensive book for all important pujas and published by Lifco publishers (P) ltd. Chennai you can contact them directly for sending a book to you.

Any updates on this topic? I'm also looking for the pooja vidhanam tamil book

I have the sandyavandanam, brihmayagyam and taitriya mandira gosham book in tamil.

Latest ads

Back