• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sri Varalaxmi Vratham Pooja Instructions

Sri Varalaxmi Vratham 2020 Pooja procedure, mantrams, slokas and step by step instructions.
The book is in Tamil.

Thank you to our member Sunita for sharing this.
Hi Sunitha mam,
Thanks a lot for sharing the pooja vidhanam of sri varalakshmi vratham. This is wonderful.
Regards
Dr. Gayatri Unni

Is there a calendar, பஞ்சாங்கம் that can be downloaded which will give notifications such as Amavasya or VaraLakshmi?

Sri Varalakshmi Vratha Pooja Vidhanam
Compiled & Published by V.Prabhakaran

Attachments

• Varalakshmi Vratham Poojavidhanam-D2-R1-A5-Adobe-200728.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 185
here is another link in english language from hindupad

Attachments

• Varalakshmi-Vratham-Procedure-PDF.pdf
    405.7 KB · Views: 88
Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Gopalan sir,
Namaskaram. I am residing at Chennai. In January, (my father side) my grand-father's , younger brother's , son's wife expired. ie. My father's cousin's wife. ( என்னுடைய ஒன்று விட்ட சித்தப்பாவின் மனைவி). No elders alive incl my father. Our Gothram is : Srivatsa. Telugu Brahmins. Yajur.

My question is, can we perform "Varalakshmi pooja with kalasam" on 31-7-2020?.

Our family sastrigal says " you can perform". Another known sastrigal said " not to perform". We are in confusion.

Pl enlighten us on shastras about this and it may be useful to others also.

Kindly guide us.

R.Sathyanarayanan
Chennai.

you should not perform in your house. but request in your neighbour"s house. you may go there attend it and can wear thread from their house. you may do archana. thara. no sankalpam and no kalasam in your house.

Latest ads

Back