• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Vijay TV's Anti Hindu posture - Please register your protest in a Peaceful way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday on behalf of Vijay TV ,I received a Caviat Notice from Vijayaraghavan Associates,47,Law Chambers,High Court,Chennai-104.
I enquired the BJP State Wing High Court Lawer,Shri Vaithialingam ji,regarding my earlier Condemnation with Additions to that of the First Author of this article.
A Final Copy of my condemnation is already sent thro mail to Admin @ Tamil Brahmins a week ago.
If any of our Forum members happen to receive Caviat Notice of Vijay TV please contact me in my mobile 98421-11592.
I assist every one who needs my help in this regards.

Let me make this very very clear.

TamilBrahmins.com provides a platform to discuss issues and find solutions. In this particular issue, what has been said is merely members views and does not reflect the tamilbrahmins.com stand.

In specific, Mr. T.S. Sankara Narayanan's legal condemnation of the Vijay TV is not endorsed by the site and as a matter of fact, it is something that we want to stay away from.

As a website, the last thing we need is a legal issue that puts a brake on various other things. In my opinion, this is something that the bigger and the much powerful Thambraas Association should take care and respond to.

And as others have said above, this is not in the best interest of the community and of the site. Hence, please proceed at your own risk if you want to fight a legal battle.

Without causing any more complications, this thread is also being closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back