• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Very touching & inspirational

Status
Not open for further replies.
the inspirational post reminds me of the story of the man on a tough passage along the rough sands of the desert: he was happy God was with him, he could see two sets of foot prints on his track, one his own, the other God's. on a particularly difficult length of the strenuous wading, only one set of foot prints, was visible, so he complained to God at the end of the ordeal, when all was well, 'God, i am happy i made it: but, in the most difficult times, You deserted me, O God, i could see only one set of foot prints, my own'. God smiled and said, "I am glad you made it,son: in the difficult parts, the foot prints you saw, were mine: I carried you, son, to make it possible for you!"

I do not remember a book recommended by a member for two hours reading with a story around a character called

Damayanthi who hails from chennai and later shifted to Mumbai. Can anybody let me know where I can find the said

thread. I am interested in buying the book. Many thanks.

PC RAMABADRAN

I do not remember a book recommended by a member for two hours reading with a story around a character called

Damayanthi who hails from chennai and later shifted to Mumbai. Can anybody let me know where I can find the said

PC RAMABADRAN

keep the change by Nirupama Subramaniam

PC RAMABADRAN

see here.

Thank you Sangom sir. Memory is fading due to old age. I would grab this book at the earliest.

PC RAMABARAN

PC, please do not attribute old age to fading memory. you are only as old as you think you are. age is just numbers, and like wine, we age good with time :)

os.. grab the book asap though

Thank you Kunjuppu sir I follow what you say. However, when you are getting older there is qualitative loss of memory.

I experience this at times. It may be that when you are overpowered by occasional depression you do feel that you have

a faint memory. Thank you once again for gingering me up.

PC RAMABADRAN

Getting older

Do not regret growing older.It is a priviledge denied to Many
------------------Unknown Author

Attachments

• Do not regret growing older.doc
    57.5 KB · Views: 153
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back