• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Girl searching her parents, very touching one

Status
Not open for further replies.
This clip is although a bit long, worth watching till the end, I am sure you will be moved very much;

Makkal Arangam girl searches her parents - YouTube
hi paddhu sir,

thanks....romba nanri....a really heart breaking....sometimes even myself cried...some years back...when i was studying in

veda patashala....i have gone through some kind of same situation....but some little different...being a boy/born in brahmin

family background ...my life was different situation... but many boys in veda patasahala....the same situations....but brahmin

boys life was different in the society....any way thank u so much for very touching....but there are many unsung stories in our own community...

kids of vadhyar/cooks/ are very tough in olden days....

Last edited:
Sri.tbs Sir

Thanks for your comments.
My eldest brother , on the advise of Maha Periyava maintained Veda Pada Sala behind his home at Nanaganallur; The boys studied there are all have become professional Sasthrigal and doing very well.

The boys used to ask for BIKSHA every morning and my brother's wife used to give them.

This episode from Vishu's Makkal Arangam touched me very much and our land is really a Puniya Bhoomi because there are Philanthropists who donate for the poor without seeing Caste, religion etc.

Sri.tbs Sir

Thanks for your comments.
My eldest brother , on the advise of Maha Periyava maintained Veda Pada Sala behind his home at Nanaganallur; The boys studied there are all have become professional Sasthrigal and doing very well.

The boys used to ask for BIKSHA every morning and my brother's wife used to give them.

This episode from Vishu's Makkal Arangam touched me very much and our land is really a Puniya Bhoomi because there are Philanthropists who donate for the poor without seeing Caste, religion etc.
hi paddhu sir,

modern veda patashala students/vadhyars are not poor as we were in 60s and 70s students....many orphan kids opted for veda

patasahala....

hi paddhu sir,

modern veda patashala students/vadhyars are not poor as we were in 60s and 70s students....many orphan kids opted for veda

patasahala....

Sri.tbs Sir

My brother maintained Veda pada sala during 60-70 only after Periyava Advised him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back