• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

value of a rupee!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
value of a rupee

Mrganesh 65 Thanks for Extending my proposal for possible meeting/get-together once a year duly getting the consent of members . Venue could be Chennai. . Or else places being suggested by you as you would take the lead.I appreciate the offer. More than me other members also can be in contact with you , as I would be away for 6 months , leaving by 20th May to Florida/ Cape canaveral.

Whatever we may write any Topic , let it not be Negative .Positive suggest ions only ( never criticise members & maintain the Decorum so that others in the forum would feel encouraged to come out of their thoughts with no reservation & treat all as equals, since we all are really Equal for this Forum making positive contribution by one & All.

wHY I suggested for personal contacts, meetings is simple To start with Chennai, whoever lives here can easily meet even informally & when Other members known to them visit Chennai should ensure calling them to join by the excisting member . Like-wise it can be tried in Delhi / Bangalore / other cj ities as well. Our Krish 44 can gather persons in Delhi He can Mobilize & co-ordinate with All

Personal conversation is the Most/ easy way of strengthening friendship but also make U FRIENDS of Lifetime

Let there be steady progress /no hurry. Aim should only be to take all interested Tamil brahmins wherever they are may , be useful in some way, may not have wring power which our Stalverts possess. all the same all are Tamil brahmins & all of work for the uplift ment.

sincerely,
A.Srinivasan ( Rishikesan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back