• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Use of mobiles in temples

smartgayathri

Gayathri
A few months back , an unfortunate incident of a priest falling to death happened in Namakkal Anjaneyar temple. Someone had video recorded it and , instead of deleting it ,was insensitive enough to forward it via Whatsapp

In many of our old temples mobiles cannot be taken inside the temple and photography is strictly prohibited

Even the photographs of our various gods and goddesses is as per the imagination of Raja Ravi Varma. In later times , good artists were allowed to sit outside the garbagriha and make pictures of the idols

Mobile phones have become very intrusive and right from Tirupati to Srirangam , kailas Manasarovar etc etc people are video recording everything

It's high time we understand that we don't go to a temple only to GET DARSHAN, the vibrations /energy from the idol should fall on us ,i.e God also should see us

Jai Shree Ram

hi

during corona time.....many temples are doing live streaming...even very famous temples....idhu

kaalathin kattayam.....many are using camera openly inside garbhagriha....

hi

during corona time.....many temples are doing live streaming...even very famous temples....idhu

kaalathin kattayam.....many are using camera openly inside garbhagriha....
Trust and faith is enough. You can visualise the God 's image in our mind

v
A few months back , an unfortunate incident of a priest falling to death happened in Namakkal Anjaneyar temple. Someone had video recorded it and , instead of deleting it ,was insensitive enough to forward it via Whatsapp

In many of our old temples mobiles cannot be taken inside the temple and photography is strictly prohibited

Even the photographs of our various gods and goddesses is as per the imagination of Raja Ravi Varma. In later times , good artists were allowed to sit outside the garbagriha and make pictures of the idols

Mobile phones have become very intrusive and right from Tirupati to Srirangam , kailas Manasarovar etc etc people are video recording everything

It's high time we understand that we don't go to a temple only to GET DARSHAN, the vibrations /energy from the idol should fall on us ,i.e God also should see us

Jai Shree Ram
very well articluated. in keral almost in all temples photo/video inside is forbiiden. Unfortuatey in other places not only in temples but in other functions llike marriages and everwyere people are more lost in shooting the happenings rather than enjoyng and experiencing what is going on. this virus is unable to be found out with any vaccine. very bad and unfortunate .

Trust and faith is enough. You can visualise the God 's image in our mind
hi

visualise the God 's image in our mind

i agreed...kerala is good example in temple rules....not many do....if we can visualize...we dont need temples..

earlier Rishis used to visualize in the forest....can we do it?....this is kaliyugam....anything can happen..

anywhere can happen...NOBODY CAN VISUALIZE ANYTHING IN THE PRESENT WORLD...

hi

visualise the God 's image in our mind

i agreed...kerala is good example in temple rules....not many do....if we can visualize...we dont need temples..

earlier Rishis used to visualize in the forest....can we do it?....this is kaliyugam....anything can happen..

anywhere can happen...NOBODY CAN VISUALIZE ANYTHING IN THE PRESENT WORLD...

I think you are confusing visualisation with prediction. Anyone with total faith can visualise their ishta devta in their mind
hi

ok..i agreed....my ista devata sri venkatesa perumal of tirupati.....i think ..i visited more 30 times to tirupati

so far....so i dont have visit anymore....just visualize in my home......just info..praveen is giving all temples

darshan/aarati in this forum...so no need to visit any temple....visualizing and seeing is different...

it is called in sanskrit.....PRATYAKSHAM AND PROKSHAM/ANUMANAM....IF EVERY BODY HAVE FAITH...

THEN NO RUSH IN TEMPLES....you may be SMART GAYATHRI....but not everybody is not smart....like me..

many lay men /common man living on earth...

hi

ok..i agreed....my ista devata sri venkatesa perumal of tirupati.....i think ..i visited more 30 times to tirupati

so far....so i dont have visit anymore....just visualize in my home......just info..praveen is giving all temples

darshan/aarati in this forum...so no need to visit any temple....visualizing and seeing is different...

it is called in sanskrit.....PRATYAKSHAM AND PROKSHAM/ANUMANAM....IF EVERY BODY HAVE FAITH...

THEN NO RUSH IN TEMPLES....you may be SMART GAYATHRI....but not everybody is not smart....like me..

many lay men /common man living on earth...
No need to get personal , Sir. I sincerely wish you can visit Tirupati . The topic was of intrusive use of mobile phones. In present circumstances I only suggested it is possible to visualise. Sometimes lack of self confidence results in lashing out at others

No need to get personal , Sir. I sincerely wish you can visit Tirupati . The topic was of intrusive use of mobile phones. In present circumstances I only suggested it is possible to visualise. Sometimes lack of self confidence results in lashing out at others
hi

any way thanks for the understanding....we already discussed about use of cellphones in temples as well

as vadhyars many times in this forum..just info...

Latest ads

Back