• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

US IT engineer married 17 Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a compensation, last week, there was a news item - a sleek punjabi woman posed as a canadian citizen married and several 'keen to emigrate' grooms and made lot of money before she got caught.

For the last one week I am seeing Tv News and News paper that highlighted a news that a man who falsely said he is a software Engineer at US, married 17 girls. When our girls are crazy about US and software, will this open their eyes?

Of course this is an isolated event. Can't judge the whole basket with one bad apple. But the apple you get may be rotten. Better to press it hard to make sure it is not. Likewise if it is too good to be true, it is.

It is a warning to prospective groom seekers abroad not to get decoyed by these deceitful ads. Unless you know the

family details or investigate about the boy do not ever venture to proceed further.These sorts of advertisements

are not uncommon. One should be very very careful these days.

PC RAMABADRAN

It is a warning to prospective groom seekers abroad not to get decoyed by these deceitful ads. Unless you know the

family details or investigate about the boy do not ever venture to proceed further.
PC RAMABADRAN

I am sure after certain incidents/reports people are too careful now to the extent of causing embarrassment to the truly authentic individuals. One way to ensure authenticity is to hire private detectives in the US to check on the antecedents of the person but that is beyond the means of most people. They can check the antecedents of the parents of the individual just like they do for domestic matches and use connections of other Indians who happen to be living in the vicinity of the person in question in the US. Despite all precautions things can go wrong since human nature is difficult to predict. They may pose one exterior camouflaging a different interior. It is important to realize that there is no special glamour to living in the US. Only across the seas it may appear so. People do get old, sick, and die even in the US just like everywhere else. But the day-to-day life for most people is unaffected by political headwinds. The standard of living is higher and so is the cost. There are some advantages in the US (not commonly available in India). General hygiene, easy transportation and good roads, good healthcare facilities are some of them. But life is more stressful in the US than in India. There is, as they say, "no free lunch".

I am sure after certain incidents/reports people are too careful now to the extent of causing embarrassment to the truly authentic individuals. One way to ensure authenticity is to hire private detectives in the US to check on the antecedents of the person but that is beyond the means of most people. They can check the antecedents of the parents of the individual just like they do for domestic matches and use connections of other Indians who happen to be living in the vicinity of the person in question in the US. Despite all precautions things can go wrong since human nature is difficult to predict. They may pose one exterior camouflaging a different interior. It is important to realize that there is no special glamour to living in the US. Only across the seas it may appear so. People do get old, sick, and die even in the US just like everywhere else. But the day-to-day life for most people is unaffected by political headwinds. The standard of living is higher and so is the cost. There are some advantages in the US (not commonly available in India). General hygiene, easy transportation and good roads, good healthcare facilities are some of them. But life is more stressful in the US than in India. There is, as they say, "no free lunch".
hi
some say .....work/weather/women are unpredictable in USA too...so no free lunch....but string attached...

dear mahakavi!
i fully agree with your points in post 3 &5. there are always exceptions.by carefully analysing his resume and having contact with his relatives in india,we can get correct picture .If the groom family settled long in foreign country your suggestion of engaging detective is a valid
here in india itself there is wide gap between demand &supply of eligible bride for very good and deserving grooms. let us not be crazy about US/UK.your good deeds will come to your help when somebody is trying to cheat you.
guruvayurappan

>>your good deeds will come to your help when somebody is trying to cheat you.
guruvayurappan<<

I hope so. But then if help arrives too late (after the damage has been done) it is of no use. Even the heavens may not help. Omar Khayyam sang,

And that inverted Bowl we call The Sky,
Whereunder crawling coop't we live and die,
Lift not thy hands to it for help — for It
Rolls impotently on as Thou or I.

As a compensation, last week, there was a news item - a sleek punjabi woman posed as a canadian citizen married and several 'keen to emigrate' grooms and made lot of money before she got caught.

I am still puzzled how these two people (in posts 1 and 2) got away so long and that too they must have acted in quick succession--a wedding every week in different towns? Hmmmmmmm!

It would have been fun if the smooth IT engineer engaged with the sleek punjabi woman. It would be like an irresistible force meeting an immovable object!

My friend's son, suggested me a website. Here most of them from India, attended party, I can't imagine it is our ladies, so what a kind of a dress it a shame for our society. Most of them drunk, unaware that thy are on video and camera! Most of the photos were posted by a Hindu, may be a brahmin, the girls in the photos appears as brahmins. I don't know how much he got for that. It is a pity that our girls pose nnnnmmmmm. The culture prefers US! Now that the money sent from US to India also to be taxed at 12.5% + Education cess on service tax!

Good post but will be read only by 60-70s. Our girls might say: " Well, I am smart".
பதினாறும் பெற்று பெருவாழ்வு வாழ்க என்று வாழ்த்துவார்கள். அய்யா ஒண்ணு கூடவே பெற்றுவிட்டார். மன்னிப்பது மாண்பு.

A former Gujarathi minister was in this trade but to the UK

My friend's son, suggested me a website. Here most of them from India, attended party, I can't imagine it is our ladies, so what a kind of a dress it a shame for our society. Most of them drunk, unaware that thy are on video and camera! Most of the photos were posted by a Hindu, may be a brahmin, the girls in the photos appears as brahmins. I don't know how much he got for that. It is a pity that our girls pose nnnnmmmmm. The culture prefers US! Now that the money sent from US to India also to be taxed at 12.5% + Education cess on service tax!

Was the party in the US or in India? It is not clear upon reading the post. If it were in India I would not be surprised because young adults in India are aping the US culture (the worst part of it). Indians living in the US keep their Indian culture---wear saris to Indian parties and festivals, little girls wearing pAvADai and dAvaNi (bigger girls), teaching their children music and dance, and visiting the temples as often as they can They used to say that the Thamizh culture was best preserved in Srilanka better than in Chennai or other parts of ThamizhnADu.. We can now say the same is true in the US.

Good post but will be read only by 60-70s. Our girls might say: " Well, I am smart".
பதினாறும் பெற்று பெருவாழ்வு வாழ்க என்று வாழ்த்துவார்கள். அய்யா ஒண்ணு கூடவே பெற்றுவிட்டார். மன்னிப்பது மாண்பு.

பெற்றால் கூட மன்னித்து விடலாம் ஆனல் மாலையிட்டுவிட்டாரே!
ஒருவனக்கே மாலையிட்ட 17 மங்கைகள் இப்போது என்ன செய்யப் போகிறார்கள்?

Not sure why the US has to take the blame for certain people's behavior? If you want to find drunk boys and girls, Brahmins or otherwise, you don't need to cross the seas, you just need to visit a few pubs in B'lore. For the moneyed class, there is no real difference between India and US.

After 15 years in the US, I have yet to see anybody nude in public or in private. Half-nude Indians are of course easy to find, in Indian movies of all languages.

What did the so-called engineer do with the 17 girls anyway? How did he dispose of them? Were the girls deported from US, or they manage a green card via a marriage of convenience? Something a bit strange here.

பெற்றால் கூட மன்னித்து விடலாம் ஆனல் மாலையிட்டுவிட்டாரே!
ஒருவனக்கே மாலையிட்ட 17 மங்கைகள் இப்போது என்ன செய்யப் போகிறார்கள்?
hi
எல்லோரும் சேர்ந்து குடித்தனம் செய்வார்கள்.....ஒன்று குடித்தனம் செய்வார்கள்....கூட்டு குடும்பதர்க்கு ஒரு முன் உதகரனமாக திகழ்வார்கள்....இரண்டு
ஆண்கள் சேர்ந்து வாழ முடியும்...ஆனால் 17 பெண்களும் சேர்ந்து வாழ முடியும் என்பதை நிருபித்து காட்டுவார்கள்......

Last edited:
hi
எல்லோரும் சேர்ந்து குடித்தனம் செய்வார்கள்.....ஒன்று குடித்தனம் செய்வார்கள்....கூட்டு குடும்பதர்க்கு ஒரு முன் உதகரனமாக திகழ்வார்கள்....இரண்டு
ஆண்கள் சேர்ந்து வாழ முடியும்...ஆனால் 17 பெண்களும் சேர்ந்து வாழ முடியும் என்பதை நிருபித்து காட்டுவார்கள்......

Anyway we were all kidding around the news item. Seriously, did he really marry 17 girls? Was it all in India or the US. Is it authentic news or just hearsay? If it happened in India it was really a master plan. I bet it did not happen in the US because the stakes are too high. You have to get a marriage license before each wedding and they verify if either of them is married by looking at the books. If it were in different states it was possible. Either way it is despicable. Hope he did not kill them all (serial killing). Sicko!

Only in the Mormon community in Utah 17 girls married to the same man can co-habit and that too is being outlawed. As biswa said there is something fishy about the news item itself. I can imagine 2 or 3 incidents but not 17.

The Party is in US., if you want I will PM you the website ID not here.

What did the so-called engineer do with the 17 girls anyway? How did he dispose of them? Were the girls deported from US, or they manage a green card via a marriage of convenience? Something a bit strange here.

My understanding of the story is:
1. One guy claiming to be from USA got married to a girl in India
2. without telling that girl he married another girl again in India and he dis it 15 more times.
3. There was no murder, he is just a bigamist and a swindler.

USA is just a red herring.

Was the party in the US or in India? It is not clear upon reading the post. If it were in India I would not be surprised because young adults in India are aping the US culture (the worst part of it). Indians living in the US keep their Indian culture---wear saris to Indian parties and festivals, little girls wearing pAvADai and dAvaNi (bigger girls), teaching their children music and dance, and visiting the temples as often as they can They used to say that the Thamizh culture was best preserved in Srilanka better than in Chennai or other parts of ThamizhnADu.. We can now say the same is true in the US.
dear friends !
every thing is available in the net . you get items according to your taste.as long as people are showing interest in knowing the personal matters and antharangam without bothering to set right their house in order,these sites will survive.good &bad is prevalent every where.
¿øĨ¾ ¿¢¨Éô§À¡õ ¿øħ¾ ¿¼ìÌõ(azhaki tamil font)
guruvayurappan

>>he is just a bigamist<<
More than that, a polygamist! Abominable! It is almost like serial killing! A real psycho indeed!

I think many are jealous with the engineer. It requires special talent in a short time to cheat so many...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back