• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

US count of Pak's F-16s contradicts India's claim: Report

mkrishna100

'A US count of Pakistan's F-16 fleet has found that all the jets are present and accounted for'

"As details come out, it looks worse and worse for the Indians," MIT professor Vipin Narang told Foreign Policy magazine.

"It looks increasingly like India failed to impose significant costs on Pakistan, but lost a plane and a helicopter of its own in the process," he said.

LOL. This news is trending on Twitter where people are mocking and questioning if any of the official reports are true !!

Or is it all fake news aka #pakodanews !!

Hats off to today's youth !! They are fearless, they openly criticise our political parties, leaders, and their statements. Most of them in twitter, put their photos, and their work companies or college names !!

In this era, the same old chalega attitude will not work. This is what is shocking our political parties !!

How much do they pay to write bits repeatedly against whatever the BJP Govt does--I want to know because I want to apply for that job. With the kind of piles of currencies they are sitting on, it should be quite attractive. LOL.

When ASAT was launched and the defunct satellite was destroyed, the immediate reaction from USA was "terrible, terrible, the sky is spoilt and it will be a risk for the astronauts." When ISRO issued a rejoinder NASA now says all the debris will burn out in the atmosphere and there is no threat. (complete somarsault within 48 hours). F16 is a question of prestige for USA. How can an invincible, super efficient fighter plane could be shot by an afterall less efficient MIG 21. There is no word about why Pakistan used F16 contrary to agreement. Pakistan cannot accept that its plane was shot down. Another question is where is the pilot who operated the F-16 (alive or dead). It could be a hotchpotch decision between the two; unless an unbiased 3rd party brings out the truth nothing can be said as to which news is correct. On the whole it is a worthless matter to be ignored altogether. I trust our Armed forces who protects the Nation.

How much do they pay to write bits repeatedly against whatever the BJP Govt does--I want to know because I want to apply for that job. With the kind of piles of currencies they are sitting on, it should be quite attractive. LOL.

Mr. Vaagmi Ji,
Your sarcastic remark is not only offensive, it is abusive as well !! None of us, definitely not me are involved with any party whatsoever !!. This is election time and hence we are talking about it like almost all Indians are.

Kindly withdraw your comments.

JK.

Mr. Vaagmi Ji,
Your sarcastic remark is not only offensive, it is abusive as well !! None of us, definitely not me are involved with any party whatsoever !!. This is election time and hence we are talking about it like almost all Indians are.

JK.
Good luck!!!!!!!

Already 737 is in problem; Rafale is a competitor to American aviation Industry; so far none from Pentagon has said a word about the incident. F 16 is superior to all versions; invincible; have supersonic speed. USA cannot tolerate its plane being shot by an inferios MIG version. It is a marketing strategy; so many hidden currents are there. Why Pakistan is not allowing national, international journalists to visit the place. Unless a third party brings out the facts, truth may not come out. The common man is mislead by the media. I trust my Armed forces and believe their words. Jai Bharat, Jai Javan

Mr. Vaagmi Ji,

JK.
Mr. Jay Kay,
Sarcasm is very much a part of the many posts here and that includes yours too.
I have not named anyone and the intention to abuse anyone is not evident.
Election time and so every one has a right to write for or against a political party.
So I do not intend to withdraw what I wrote.

Mr. Jay Kay,
Sarcasm is very much a part of the many posts here and that includes yours too.
I have not named anyone and the intention to abuse anyone is not evident.
Election time and so every one has a right to write for or against a political party.
So I do not intend to withdraw what I wrote.

Mr Vaagmi Ji,
The point is there are only 2 people in this thread with so called anti govt views. And your point on getting paid to post anti govt posts is "obviously assumed" to be directed at us. Hence I said, it is offensive and abusive specially when we are not part of any party and definitely not getting paid !!

JK.

Latest ads

Back