• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Upanayanam

vishwa6

We are celeberating the poonal of our daughter's son, and they are Thanjavur Mayavaram, smartha Iyers. I would like help regarding the seer we and our son need to give for the daughter's side. We have already bought pattu veshti, silver plate,panchapathram uthirini, ordered for a chain and ring for the vadu. Am also planning to give 51 murukku and laddus. planning to buy pudavai veshti for daughter and SIL too. They have lost both (grand) parents. Also I dont have elders in our side to consult.What are the rest we need to display on the occasion to make it grand? Appreciate some inputs reg. this.

உப நயனத்திற்கு அம்மான் சீர் செய்ய வேண்டியது. வெள்ளி பூணல், தங்க பூணல் தங்கம் வெள்ளி விற்கும் கடைகளில் ரெடி மேடாக விற்கபடுகிறது. ப்ருஹ்மோபதேச பட்டு; வெள்ளி பஞ்ச பாத்திரம், உத்திரிணி. வெள்ளி ப்ளேட், பிக்ஷை அரிசி =5 கிலோ பச்சரிசி, ஒரு பித்த்ளை டபரா , வேஷ்டி, புடவை, கை ம்றுக்கு, லட்டு, தேங்காய், வெற்றிலை, பாக்கு, பழம், புஷ்பம், 2 மாலை, சந்தனம், குங்குமம், மஞ்சள் பொடி, கல்கண்டு, அஸ்கா, இவை போதும். அவரவர் வசதிக்கு ஏற்ப மேலும் வாங்க்கி கொடுக்கலாம்.

We are celeberating the poonal of our daughter's son, and they are Thanjavur Mayavaram, smartha Iyers. I would like help regarding the seer we and our son need to give for the daughter's side. We have already bought pattu veshti, silver plate,panchapathram uthirini, ordered for a chain and ring for the vadu. Am also planning to give 51 murukku and laddus. planning to buy pudavai veshti for daughter and SIL too. They have lost both (grand) parents. Also I dont have elders in our side to consult.What are the rest we need to display on the occasion to make it grand? Appreciate some inputs reg. this.
DEar Sir, Apart from list given by Senior Member, include "Paruppu Thehgai - 1 pair."

Thank you, R.Ramaswami & kgopalan, I have added...Now my next doubt, since the udagasanthi has been planned on the previous day at their home, we need to know whether we also should attend ..since they also are going to invoke the blessings of Piturs .

With the blessings of the Almighty and also with timely, valuable suggestions from members of this forum the 'poonal' function went of well for our g.son. Thank you very much._/\_.

Latest ads

Back