• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

UK woman 'marries' pet dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.Balasubramani

UK woman 'marries' pet dog

London: Puptial knot! A 47-year-old divorced woman in the UK has 'married' her pet dog because the canine had all the qualities she needed in a life partner.

Apparently dismayed by men, Amanda Rodgers, from south London, married her loyal pet terrier called Sheba.

The wedding ceremony took place in front of 200 people in Split, Croatia in August 2012, 'Metro' reported.

Read more: UK woman 'marries' pet dog | News Today

[FONT=droid_sansregular]Rodgers had married a man 20 years ago but the relationship ended within a few months, the report said.
[/FONT]
[FONT=droid_sansregular]
"I got down on one knee and proposed. I could tell by
her tail wagging that she said 'yes'," Rodgers said,
adding she wanted things to be just right this time. :faint:

P.S: Bitch is a female dog!
[/FONT]

‘I know the wedding to Sheba wasn’t real in the legal sense. But it was a nice way to mark what Sheba means to me. Sheba’s never unkind to me and she’s always happy.’

News Feed

Women's choice. LOL

The word used by press and 15 second of fame is wrong. The word Marriage should be redefined.

Here is something which I got in my mail box!!

Why Some Men Have a Dog And No Wife:

1. The later you are, the more excited your dogs are to see you.

2. Dogs don't notice if you call them by another dog's name.

3. Dogs like it if you leave a lot of things on the floor.

4. A dog's parents never visit.

5. Dogs agree that you have to raise your voice to get your point across.

6. Dogs find you amusing when you're drunk.

7. Dogs like to go hunting and fishing.

8. A dog will not wake you up at night to ask, "If I died, would you get another dog?"

9. If a dog has babies, you can put an ad in the paper and give them away.

10. A dog will let you put a studded collar on it without calling you a pervert.

11. If a dog smells another dog on you, they don't get mad. They just think it's interesting.

And last... but not least:

12. If a dog leaves, it won't take half of your stuff.

To test this theory:

Lock your wife and your dog in the garage for an hour. Then open it and see who's happy to see you.

2. Dogs don't notice if you call them by another dog's name.

RR ji this is so true..I used to have so many names for my dog and he would respond to every name.

His given name was Ugo Jingleberry..Ugo being his first name and Jingleberry being his middle name

I made an ID for him and used my father's name as his last name.

I even took a pic and his paw prints for ID in his ID card I made.

I used to call him Ugo.

His other names were Juji, Juju and Wooly.... and he responded to all names!

Last edited:
[FONT=droid_sansregular]

P.S: Bitch is a female dog!
[/FONT]

Dear RR ji,

I remember when I was a teen my younger brother used to feel that the word Bitch sounded too harsh and he used to call female dogs "Mrs Dog"

[FONT=&quot]Best wishes for Mrs.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Rodgers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. I hope her life together with [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Sheba [/FONT][FONT=&quot]will be filled with joy, happiness and lots of love and more!!!![/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back