• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Two year old boy hears his mother for the first time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Naina Sir,

I was expecting the second video from you for quite some time!! I got it in 2010 from one of my friends by e-mail.

This brought tears in my eyes just as this melodious song
Katrin Mozhi - YouTube does each time I listen to it!

PS: A few movie songs are my favorites!! :music:

Dear Naina Sir,

I was expecting the second video from you for quite some time!! I got it in 2010 from one of my friends by e-mail.

This brought tears in my eyes just as this melodious song
Katrin Mozhi - YouTube does each time I listen to it!

PS: A few movie songs are my favorites!! :music:
This is really good. If you can post links to some more really touching songs, I would be delighted. I generally avoid 'tappanguthu' songs. One of my favourite songs is MSS's katrinilay varum geetham. Every time I hear it, I just melt away!

Last edited:
hello nania sir ,its a very touchy video ,his innocent smile is priceless ,he sound(his own voice) makes good changes in his face.thanks for sharing with us.

The last Tamil movie I saw in a theatre is Anjali!! When some good Tamil movie is telecast, I DO watch it and

I liked the movie 'Mozhi'. Jyothika's performance is excellent. Those who have missed the movie can watch it here.

Mozhi - YouTube

PS: The advantage of watching in youtube is that we can skip the scenes which we don't like!! :bolt:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back