• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

True Brahmin,

• Thread starter Thread starter kkaishwarya
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kkaishwarya

Dear Members,

I went through the website and found a lot of definitions about brahmin etc.

I have to say following.

We must know what in what ways we can contribute to the nation and one of them is childrens education.

Our priority should be to support the under priveledged childerns ( In terms of food, education, medicine etc.) irrespective of which community they belong to.

Let all the members take an active step for such support. I will be happy to be be the first one.

Regards
KK

Dear sir,
Due to economical and social conditions, most of the brahmins are forced to change themselves . They are unable to follow the true traditions of brahmins. Due to this, our children are also unable to follow our great customs and traditions. In order to save the our younger generation, we must cultivate the same to them. For that, we must educate them regarding the dos and donts of brahmins. will any scholor give some guidelines ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back