• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Top 10 dialogues of teachers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"if you are not interested, u may leave the class.
"If u want to talk, pl.go out of the class and talk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
"This class is worst than a fish market.
"Are u here to waste your parents money.
"Tell me when u all hv finished talking.
"Y r u laughing ? cm here and tell me, i'll also laugh.
"Do u think teachers are fool.
"Y do u come to school, when u don't want to study.
"D'nt try to act oversmart with me.
"You, yes u,I'm talking to u only, don't look back.

[h=2]dialogues of teachers.[/h]dear madam !

we can add this also
you all come to school since govt. is giving free meal
you come to school as stopover before going to theaters
you attend school merely to utilize the various scholar ships
are u not finding any better place for time pass r
even you are knowing that it is beyond your reach ,why u take our life ?
meya pona mattai nakkara maadu ketupathu pola yenda erukkiga
there are many without getting seat in this school and you spoiled his chance also
guruvayurappan

hello uma rr , It remains me my brother s college sir (he did his 3e in chennai 10 yrs back) ,his friends used to tease him (sir) for his english usage. its as follows I talk you talk why he middle middle talk .2,open window let atmosphere come in. and few dirty way to tell the normal verses.Uma what you, guru sir, stated is 100% correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back