• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Todays News in Dinamani and comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Friends ,
Today I saw the comments by few Tamilians on the NEWS of comments made by Ms. J.J. that PMK leaving their allaiance. One refers it as Brahmin koluppu and other fellow refers it as Brahmin Dogs.
We as Brahmin have to unite and show the world that we are not inferior to anyone. Nothing wrong in barking, anyway he is referring us as Dogs, why even biting is also justified.

Let us not react to each and every issue. Everybody knows that we don't have any control over JJ inspite of she being considered as TB. When JJ arrested Kanchi Acharyas, all these parties praised her and Mr.Ramadoss was the first in the list. Now when they are parting with each other, why should they bring our community name.

Let the dogs bark in the street.

குலைக்கிற நாய் கடிக்காது

All the best

Shri RV ji,

Your comments worth crores. Let us not be sensational. JJ need not be given weightage as a TB. Of late she has become her own enemy and not dependable by any sect in this world.

Re. Brahmin hatred by PMK cadres,this is one peculiar state in this country, where only Brahmins are attributed and targetted, when anything happens against the calculation of any of the local goondas. 'Kulikkatha thamizhan irukkumvarai ivargal yarukkum kavalai illai'. Let the dogs continue to bark against the sun. Nothing is going to happen.

'ஆயிரம் கைகள் அணைத்து நின்றாலும் ஆதவன் மறைவதில்லை'

Dear Friends ,
Today I saw the comments by few Tamilians on the NEWS of comments made by Ms. J.J. that PMK leaving their allaiance. One refers it as Brahmin koluppu and other fellow refers it as Brahmin Dogs.
We as Brahmin have to unite and show the world that we are not inferior to anyone. Nothing wrong in barking, anyway he is referring us as Dogs, why even biting is also justified.
I agree with you
Komala

I too go with RV

There is no need for us to prove ourselves in front of these indescent fellows. They knew very well about our power. it is a power of wisdom, knowledge and supremacy. Even if you show that to them, they dont have a knowledge of accepting that. " You cannot make a blind men to see like a king" (Kurudana rajaparvai paka veka mudiadu).

It is disturbing that all this is happening . It is time we all unite together and not let others bog us down . As already said in this forum , we are wise , even headed , smart and intelligent people . We normally are spiritual and worldly wise .

I have an idea , when I see so many religious conversions , why not we teach people right way of living ( truthfullness , clean , wise , respecting parents and teachers , bhajans Carnatic music ....etc ) - i.e the Brahminical way of living , to all . I know many of NBs have a great admiration for us . This need not be actual conversion , but we can make people realise and make them practise what we have been doing , and for which we are proud of.

lets keep a distance from both.When it suits they will align with anybody.Dharma,truth and patience are our forte and lets just ignore them.If you give importance to these remarks they will provoke further,Let us not descend low to their levels.

dears namaskars. there is no limit for the verbal internal quarrel between these two party leaders. none of these two is better.all are sailing in the same boat.they are not at all worth to be considered.our unity should be for a better noble cause.with namaskars.v.lalithakumar

It is disturbing that all this is happening . It is time we all unite together and not let others bog us down . As already said in this forum , we are wise , even headed , smart and intelligent people . We normally are spiritual and worldly wise .

I have an idea , when I see so many religious conversions , why not we teach people right way of living ( truthfullness , clean , wise , respecting parents and teachers , bhajans Carnatic music ....etc ) - i.e the Brahminical way of living , to all . I know many of NBs have a great admiration for us . This need not be actual conversion , but we can make people realise and make them practise what we have been doing , and for which we are proud of.

sridhar,

i love your second paragraph. it is an inclusive attitude towards hindus in general. this is good for the religion and way of life.

however, i have reservations, re the tone of the first, and perhaps, reflected to an extent in the second.

the sharing process is one of equals. we are no better or worse than other hindus today. let us not cloud our eyes with supposed greatnesss, erudity or special qualities.

the sooner we shed ourselves off these mayajal features, the more down to earth will be our friendship and interactions with other tamil hindus.

re the political trash: it is exactly that. trash. the right abode for trash is the trash bin.

Ramadass is a No 1 oppurtunists as we experienced it since the past Decades.No vanniars will vote for this Oppurtunist.He will get down from one Train and catch the another and convineantly gets Bearth in every Cabinet.By this way he multiplied his wealth and never cared about Vanniars.This Massive Cheat of Ramadass is known to all Vanniars.To the maximum point of view he can express his emotions like this (Blaming the Community).Dogs may bark while the Caravan passing on.I mean proverb and not Ramadass as Dog.

There is a saying in Tamil transliterated as "Suriyanai parthu nai kulaithal suriyanukka vai valikkum?". For those who do not know Tamil it is translated like this, "Does it pain the Sun when dark barks at the Sun?". The politicians have only one aim; to make money at any cost, by hook or by crook. Brahmin bashing is one strategy adopted especially by the Tamilnadu contestants to win elections and ultimately make money. These self styled champions of Tamil language have found Brahmin bashing a powerful trump card to touch the sentiments of people and ride to fame and victory. Hardly do a significant size of the Tamilnadu electorate realize that these so called dravidian politicians are fooling them. Alliances are oppurtunistic. I won't be surprised if Ramadoss will again return to form an alliance with JJ showering encomiums upon her and JJ accepting him back. For them they need to win elections at any cost. As long as the Tamilian electorate are ignorant of their designs and devises, these politcians will make political merry, with their gimmicks and humbugs. Good governance is never in their agenda.

Hence I think we need not be sensitive to their caste digging. There is a sayng "Pala naal thirudan oru naal pidikkappaduvan". A thief who eludes many and is at large for long will one day be captured. You can fool all people for sometime. You can fool one person all the time. You cannot fool all people all the time. A day will come when the eyes of the Tamilnadu electorate will be opened and these politicians and their hypocrisy will be unmasked. They can no longer ride on Brahmin bashing.

Last edited:
hi all
arasiyalil nanbanum illlai....pagaivanum illai.....if both are separated..
then MK ku kondattam thaaan...idhu tamil nadin thalai vidhi...
tamizhan entrum thiruntha maattan............arasilalil uravu ontru entru onnu irunathaaal...
pirivum nicchayum undu......

regards
tbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back