• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

To learn Astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kudumba jyodhidam by lifco publishers, jodhida aaraaychi thirattu 3 parts written by m.maadheswaran, are the best books for the beginners to learn astrology.These books are available in Giri Trading Company. You can get them by online. Best of luck.

I would like to learn the basics and fundamentals of astrology by reading books. Could you please suggest any such books in Tamil for beginners like me.

Shri Sivaraman sir,

First you should take your horoscope to a reliable astrologer and get his advice whether you can study astrology without any problem. This I am saying, because, unless you have the necessary "yogam", you will not be able to give predictions which will come true and you will get the curse of the navagrahadevatas which will spoil your family (children, grandchildren, etc., for many generations). Why do you want to do such an "agni pareekshi" and become one more person claiming he knows astrology well and goes on saying big-big things?

The truth is only some people can become good astrologers. Others will only end up desecrating that holy science, and thus earn the "navagraha kopam".

Shri Sivaraman sir,

First you should take your horoscope to a reliable astrologer and get his advice whether you can study astrology without any problem. This I am saying, because, unless you have the necessary "yogam", you will not be able to give predictions which will come true and you will get the curse of the navagrahadevatas which will spoil your family (children, grandchildren, etc., for many generations). Why do you want to do such an "agni pareekshi" and become one more person claiming he knows astrology well and goes on saying big-big things?

The truth is only some people can become good astrologers. Others will only end up desecrating that holy science, and thus earn the "navagraha kopam".

[h=1]Avvaiyar said[/h]
"Never stop learning
Don't give up reading.
Don't despise learning."
there is nothing wrong on learning anything. Weather you want to use that knowledge it is upto you.

Request you to read the most comprehensive book "Vedic Astrology - A integrated approach" by PVR Narasimha Rao. If need a copy let me have your email, I can send it

With best wishes
Kumar Ramabhadran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back