• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Tirupati Laddu OrJesus laddu ??

drsundaram

i just read as under>>

The management of the godown and mass production and distribution of the Laddu Prasad are entrusted to JRJ Wealth Management belonging to JB Mathew of Kerala which is managed by Christians.

According Hindu Scriptures, Prasada has to be prepared by Brahmins with Madi and in the Name of presiding Deity. Later it has to be offered to Deity with certain protocols of prayers.
Where are We heading ?

disclaimer :Can't say whether the above info is correct! If it is, then Lord Venkatesa alone save Tirumala.!.

hi

now a days...everything is commericial....its business....even temple more business oriented to survive...

KAALATHIN KATTAYAM....

hi

now a days...everything is commericial....its business....even temple more business oriented to survive...

KAALATHIN KATTAYAM....
my post following my reading of the same is untrue as a release from TTD PRO Mr Ravi says so. He adds the news as fake and ill intended.. Ref: google news . I regret carying over

my post following my reading of the same is untrue as a release from TTD PRO Mr Ravi says so. He adds the news as fake and ill intended.. Ref: google news . I regret carying over
NOW A DAYS, DUE TO CHANGE IN RULING LOT OF ATROCITIES WERE TAKING PLACE - PERUMAL HAS TO TAKE ONE MORE AVTAR TO SET ARIGHT THINGS

i just read as under>>

The management of the godown and mass production and distribution of the Laddu Prasad are entrusted to JRJ Wealth Management belonging to JB Mathew of Kerala which is managed by Christians.

According Hindu Scriptures, Prasada has to be prepared by Brahmins with Madi and in the Name of presiding Deity. Later it has to be offered to Deity with certain protocols of prayers.
Where are We heading ?

disclaimer :Can't say whether the above info is correct! If it is, then Lord Venkatesa alone save Tirumala.!.
Shocking. Already the CM is converting the poor Hindus to Christianity,,,,Not clear where we are heading

Shocking. Already the CM is converting the poor Hindus to Christianity,,,,Not clear where we are heading
Look at what the Andhra CM is doing...Blatantly proselytizing...Shame on Andhraites for choosing such a CM...His father did the same thing earlier...Where is Andhra heading?

Latest ads

Back