• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Time travel

sravna

Time is the subtlest of all energies. Space is subtle as we see emptiness only but time is finer we don't even see that. It is beyond sensory perception and can be perceived only by mind.

Time exists at different scales at the level of universe as past, present and future. At higher levels and lower levels also. The lower seven lokas or realms up to Pathal loka mark sharper distinction between past present and future whereas the upper lokas upto Brahma loka are characterized by blurring distinction between past present and future and tend towards timelessness.

The laws are different in different lokas due to this difference in the nature of time. In the lower lokas past effects linger more and which makes you shortsighted with respect to future. The physical laws operate accordingly. There is a clearer vision of future in the upper lokas. The nature of time makes time pass faster in the higher lokas. The present has greater wavelength and increases the span of consciousness. The span of consciousness is low. So it takes more and more units of time of the lower lokas to be equivalent to a unit of time in the higher lokas.

In the extreme case of nirguna brahman reality we can say that infinite time passes in an instant which is the state of timelessness.

More later.

Sravna...
Check out all the videos in this channel.

You would like it as it talks about spiritual realms, forces of evil, angelic reality , time travel.

Last edited:
This is what I think about time travel. There are two approaches. The spiritual approach and the science and technology approach. Before that some thoughts on time.

Time is the mind of the divine. Each person's mind syncs with it. There is a prevailing frequency of time. It is the present. Each alive person's mind syncs with that. When the person dies, since prana leaves the body, mind gets disconnected from the body. So the connection of the body with the present is cut off.

The passing of time is the constant changing of the frequency of present. The effect of such high frequency has a negative effect and so time is destructive on physical things. Mind is in sync with a higher vibration of time which helps mind to see through time which is the act of Intuition and thinking.

From spiritual point of view time exists as a whole. All parts of time are active but maya veils everything except one frequency which is the present. When you are within time you are under the influence of maya and see only the present. Outside of time you can see the whole of time at once.

How is time travel possible? Since all of time actually exists at once we need to sync with past or future frequencies to travel in time. For that we have to overcome the maya of time which is possible only in a fully realised state.

Can we change things once we sync with a particular time? I think unless we are God we cannot as we would be tampering with the fundamental spiritual law of karma. A higher maya would prevent us from doing so. I think it would be such a state that we would be moving through things and persons and we would be invisible or non existent for those existing at that time. Can we carry the information to the present? We can but I think we would not part with anything that tampers with fundamental spiritual laws such as laws of karma.

Can science and technology do it?

How about time travel through science and technology? We saw that mind is able to move through time. How is it able to do it but body is not able to? Thoughts have no mass and transcend space. They are instantly everywhere in space. But just like body experiences resistance to travel through space so is there a restriction of the reach of mind in time. But the capabilities vary among minds.

To travel through time is the requirement of something that overcomes the frequencies of time. That would be higher than the planck frequency which is ten power forty six hertz or so. But plank frequencies keep changing with time. So for unrestricted time travel, highest Planck frequency to be overcome.

The above also means faster than light travel should be possible.

More later

Some innovation on a grand scale has to happen to sync the body frequencies above planck frequencies for time travel to be possible through science and technology.

Now the same question. Will the person travelling through technology part with future information? He can because that will be part of karma. Because here time is not seen as a whole. One is still operating within time and under maya or the laws of karma.

But future cannot be changed. The trick is future is made of probabilities. Though from spiritual point of all of time exists as one within the confines of maya you do not know which one will fructify as in that point of view there are probabilities. You enter one of them through time travel. The future you enter is the most likely one may be. But the ultimate future is what will play out finally

So I think there is a difference between time travel spiritually and time travel through technology. The former sees the ultimate version while the latter may not.

But time travel is not the end. The depth of reality is so much that we would have scratched only the surface. Understanding external reality is the other route to self realisation. That is the approach of science. As we understand nature better and better we become more and more mellowed and nature keeps correcting our course.

The life time of Brahma is 100 years or 150 trillion human years. It takes different length of time for different souls to reach self realisation. I think the above period is the maximum. That is most likely to happen for people who take the science route and are puffed up with incredible ego.

Above satya loka are vaikuntha and Kailash which are truly spiritual realms. Only reality above them is that of nirguna brahman. Whereas in vaikuntha and Kailash spacelessness and timelessness play out in essence it plays out even in letter in the case of nirguna brahman reality.

So proper material reality ends with satya loka.

I believe space travel should first evolve before time travel becomes possible. Time travel is a logical conclusion of faster than light space travel. Travel through time is not only travel of body but also of mind because I believe mind is connected to present. It may take a while before proper science is developed and technology becomes feasible but I think it will happen.

How about travel across lokas? It is even more difficult. For the upper lokas not only the frequency should be very high but also the wavelength should be high. For the lower lokas the frequency should be high and the wavelength lower than in bhu loka.

For a given frequency a higher wavelength implies the impact is less. Similarly for the same frequency lower wavelength implies the impact is more. So the effect of force is more in the latter case.

Materialism plays a greater role in lower lokas whereas the upper lokas are characterized by spirituality.

Last edited:
The list of lokas are not complete without naraka loka. It is said to be beneath pathala loka and so of the highest frequency loka. Probably the space itself creates terror and so would be the effects of force.

Garuda Purana is thr best description of naraka loka and what happens there. Punishment starts from very stringent to perfect and eternal torture.

I have been thinking about this notion of eternal torture. It seems to be s plausible idea where frequency is infinite and time totally stops. I really shudder to think the effects of torture like that.

Why would there be eternal torture? When everything is a play of God? Because it obeys the laws of spiritual energy and maya. Just as perfect harmonizing energy is a perfect constant, there is an equivalent of disintegrating energy which is infinite frequency.

So we can see this in a practical way ourselves from the behaviour of many people. Many if not all in this Kali Yuga do not seriously believe in God and believe that the society cannot be mended even by God. Such is the conviction of kali yuga that has soaked into people.

So some of them though not all are irreparable by design and are to sync with the purpose and the use of infinite frequency which is nothing but eternal torture. This is a bottomless pit just as the bottomless depth of nirguna brahman.

Though eternal experience of torture seems to be happening it is because time stops. Actually we may say roughly 150 trillion naraka years may be experienced in one instant of human time. The comparision of naraka time with respect to satya loka time would be even more staggering.

Similarly other punishments may be only for a very short period though it appears very very long in naraka compared to what it appeared on bhu loka.

The list of lokas are not complete without naraka loka. It is said to be beneath pathala loka and so of the highest frequency loka. Probably the space itself creates terror and so would be the effects of force.

Garuda Purana is thr best description of naraka loka and what happens there. Punishment starts from very stringent to perfect and eternal torture.

I have been thinking about this notion of eternal torture. It seems to be s plausible idea where frequency is infinite and time totally stops. I really shudder to think the effects of torture like that.

Why would there be eternal torture? When everything is a play of God? Because it obeys the laws of spiritual energy and maya. Just as perfect harmonizing energy is a perfect constant, there is an equivalent of disintegrating energy which is infinite frequency.

So we can see this in a practical way ourselves from the behaviour of many people. Many if not all in this Kali Yuga do not seriously believe in God and believe that the society cannot be mended even by God. Such is the conviction of kali yuga that has soaked into people.

So some of them though not all are irreparable by design and are to sync with the purpose and the use of infinite frequency which is nothing but eternal torture. This is a bottomless pit just as the bottomless depth of nirguna brahman.
Time " stopping" is not torture.
Time " stops" in the eternal now.
Its the state of balance.

Eternal hellish torture surely will generate anxiety and that needs the time axis and possible time expansion/dilatation where the actual torture for eg could only be 5 minutes of human earth time but felt as eternal torture in the loka.

Though eternal experience of torture seems to be happening it is because time stops. Actually we may say roughly 150 trillion naraka years may be experienced in one instant of human time. The comparision of naraka time with respect to satya loka time would be even more staggering.

Similarly other punishments may be only for a very short period though it appears very very long in naraka compared to what it appeared on bhu loka.
I agree..but not that time stops...its more of time dilatation.

I agree..but not that time stops...its more of time dilatation.
Renuka,

Time stops at infinite frequency. It's the torture reserved for the otherwise incorrigible. It can tame the theoretically most adamant.

Stopping should not be mistaken for stillness. Both are diametrically opposite. In stillness there is perfect interconntedness but in stopping there is complete isolation. It is like heart stopping and causing death and heart becoming still and giving immortality.

Frequencies go upto ten power forty five or so in our universe. There are seven lower lokas. So assuming a multiplication of that frequency for each lower loka, frequencies in naraka can be in excess of ten power three hundred and upto infinity. Just my guess.

I think that Sharaba avatar of Lord Shiva to calm down Lord Narasimha actually terrified the latter, imagine the frequency it would have operated. I guess it should be infinite frequency. That I believe is the torture potential of that frequency.

But actually Narasimha took an equally terrifying form of Gandaberunda and a long indecisive fight ensued which stopped after both realized that it should stop as the divine purpose was achieved.

Last edited:
I believe whether it is earthlings or any other possible alien are not the wickedest in reality. This is because wickedness is bound by the maximum frequency possible in bhu loka which is ten power forty five or so only . But wickedness frequency can go beyond ten power three hundred. It operates at patala loka.

Ironically talking about wickedness technically it is the divinity than can wield the maximum of infinite frequency. But it is used for the good purpose of correcting the wicked.

Wickedness relates to the mind. The mental frequency of earth not the universe imo will max go upto ten power fifteen with the highest in the universe going upto ten power forty five or so. Even this would dwarf imo comparing the ten power three hundred plus of patala loka.

Again ironically divinity has the highest mental frequency for imagining torture. This would be evident if one reads the punishments for wrong doers mentioned in Garuda Purana.

Wickedness relates to the mind. The mental frequency of earth not the universe imo will max go upto ten power fifteen with the highest in the universe going upto ten power forty five or so. Even this would dwarf imo comparing the ten power three hundred plus of patala loka.

Again ironically divinity has the highest mental frequency for imagining torture. This would be evident if one reads the punishments for wrong doers mentioned in Garuda Purana.

Latest ads

Back