• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

This reminds me to feel GRATEFUL at all times.

drsundaram

The qualification that gave you a job, is the same qualification someone has who still does not have a job.
The prayer that God answered for you, is the same prayer others have been praying but without success.
The road you use safely on a daily basis, is the same road where many others lost their precious lives.
The temple in which God blessed you, is the same temple other people too worship in, yet their lives are still in discord.
The bed you used in the hospital, you got healed and were discharged, is the same bed many other people breathed their last.
The rain that made your field produce good crops, is the same rain that devastated someone else's field.
Be grateful because whatever you have is not by your power, your might, your talent or your qualifications, but it's just the "Grace of God." HE is the giver of everything you have.

For everything you have, be grateful.

The qualification that gave you a job, is the same qualification someone has who still does not have a job.
The prayer that God answered for you, is the same prayer others have been praying but without success.
The road you use safely on a daily basis, is the same road where many others lost their precious lives.
The temple in which God blessed you, is the same temple other people too worship in, yet their lives are still in discord.
The bed you used in the hospital, you got healed and were discharged, is the same bed many other people breathed their last.
The rain that made your field produce good crops, is the same rain that devastated someone else's field.
Be grateful because whatever you have is not by your power, your might, your talent or your qualifications, but it's just the "Grace of God." HE is the giver of everything you have.

For everything you have, be grateful.
Very true. Since childhood in Calcutta, I have distinctly felt that a divine power is guiding me and keeping a watch over me. At times what I thought were insurmountable obstacles just vanished without a trace. I have always felt the divine bliss and things working out for me in the worst of times. This is probably a major reason for me not turning into a cantankerous and grumpy individual as some people turn out to be with growing age. They are embittered individuals who are more to be pitied than censured. It is probably not their fault that they see ghosts in every shadow. Another reason for whatever little success I achieved in life, if at all it can be described as a success, was regular visits to the world famous Kali Temple in Calcutta which was less than a kilometre away from my residence.

Latest ads

Back