• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Does God Feel Pain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darling, I feel pain. I feel in a big way. I am a sorry figure though... I keep picking up friends.. but, most of them are female... I am in a industry where female outnumber males 6 to 1..... God,male?... Top male patrons are not drop dead handsome though.... Most girls said they love the male who could cook for them.... I cook... All the girls love me.... ( handsome? I am 180 cm tall and 79.00 Kg in weight with hardened fist)... the girls tell me, they want boys who can commit...

If you want God to be male, you really want the God committed......

..I eat just to live and not eat to live...so a man who can cook is a risk cos he will make females fat!

Commitment is selfishness.
Freedom is love.

All males have an ego..good looking or not.

I feel the ability to feel pain makes a person a true human.
So I expect more from God..He should feel pain.

I am really sorry.... God is not 'he' and God doesn't feel pain.

My clients don't like to see me empathise them I have about 30 of them, and abut 20 feel that way.

They want me not to empathise..... or sympathise.... they just want me to do things...

I don't want God to feel pain.... I want God to get me out of pain... I will respect God if God can reduce my pain...

I am really sorry.... God is not 'he' and God doesn't feel pain.

My clients don't like to see me empathise them I have about 30 of them, and abut 20 feel that way.

They want me not to empathise..... or sympathise.... they just want me to do things...

I don't want God to feel pain.... I want God to get me out of pain... I will respect God if God can reduce my pain...

Hope you are not the Theppori Munisami referenced below

LOL

https://www.tamilbrahmins.com/showthread.php?t=27311&page=2&p=316729#post316729

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back