• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

This is the latest in medicine, effective for cancer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read carefully & you be the judge.

Lemon (Citrus) is a miraculous product to killcancer cells. It is 10,000 times stronger thanchemotherapy.

Why do we not know about that? Because there are laboratories interested in making a synthetic version that will bring them huge profits. You can now help a friend in need by letting him/her know that lemon juice is beneficial in preventing the disease. Its taste is pleasant and it does not produce the horrific effects of chemotherapy. How many people will die while this closely guarded secret is kept, so as not to jeopardize the beneficial multimillionaires large corporations? As you know, the lemon tree is known for its varieties of lemons and limes. You can eat the fruit in different ways: you can eat the pulp, juice press, prepare drinks, sorbets, pastries, etc... It is credited with many virtues, but the most interesting is the effect it produces on cysts and tumors. This plant is a proven remedy against cancers of all types. Some say it is very useful in all variants of cancer. It is considered also as an anti microbial spectrum against bacterial infections and fungi, effective against internal parasites and worms, it regulates blood pressure which is too high and an antidepressant, combats stress and nervous disorders.
The source of this information is fascinating: it comes from one of the largest drug manufacturers in the world, says that after more than 20 laboratory tests since 1970, the extracts revealed that: It destroys the malignant cells in 12 cancers, including colon, breast, prostate, lung and pancreas ... The compounds of this tree showed 10,000 times better than the product Adriamycin, a drug normally used chemotherapeutic in the world, slowing the growth of cancer cells. And what is even more astonishing: this type of therapy with lemon extract only destroys malignant cancer cells and it does not affect healthy cells.

Read carefully & you be the judge.

Lemon (Citrus) is a miraculous product to killcancer cells. It is 10,000 times stronger thanchemotherapy.

Why do we not know about that? Because there are laboratories interested in making a synthetic version that will bring them huge profits. You can now help a friend in need by letting him/her know that lemon juice is beneficial in preventing the disease. Its taste is pleasant and it does not produce the horrific effects of chemotherapy. How many people will die while this closely guarded secret is kept, so as not to jeopardize the beneficial multimillionaires large corporations? As you know, the lemon tree is known for its varieties of lemons and limes. You can eat the fruit in different ways: you can eat the pulp, juice press, prepare drinks, sorbets, pastries, etc... It is credited with many virtues, but the most interesting is the effect it produces on cysts and tumors. This plant is a proven remedy against cancers of all types. Some say it is very useful in all variants of cancer. It is considered also as an anti microbial spectrum against bacterial infections and fungi, effective against internal parasites and worms, it regulates blood pressure which is too high and an antidepressant, combats stress and nervous disorders.
The source of this information is fascinating: it comes from one of the largest drug manufacturers in the world, says that after more than 20 laboratory tests since 1970, the extracts revealed that: It destroys the malignant cells in 12 cancers, including colon, breast, prostate, lung and pancreas ... The compounds of this tree showed 10,000 times better than the product Adriamycin, a drug normally used chemotherapeutic in the world, slowing the growth of cancer cells. And what is even more astonishing: this type of therapy with lemon extract only destroys malignant cancer cells and it does not affect healthy cells.

Citrus groups of fruits are rich in Antioxidants that prevent Free Radical damage to the cellular system and does have the above said properties but I have no idea the concentration needed to combat cancer cells and time of onset after ingestion.
Very soon some company will try to patent lemons!!!

'miracle' cancer cures, are all over the web.

let us not propagate such info, unless it is scientifcally tested and approved. if that is done, it will be WORLDWIDE news, in the front page of all papers.

such news would not have the need to be spread through low level messages in forums like this. :)

Vegs Kill cancers!

Page 13 of today's TOI carries a news, Cauliflower can kill your cancer cells, because it contains 'sulforaphane' and it kills only cancer cells and not normal cells. Now we have to wait for contradiction. Again Page 17, tells that sprouts could carry bacteria, like Salmonella, E-coli. A couple of days before a study was reported therein that 'worrying people live longer than happy ones'. I am afraid this worry should be free of anxiety, tension and stress. Like Politicians, silverscreenwalla, small screenwallas, sportsmen, some of our members, Science, too, sometimes entertains.

iyya,

if we wait for a little while, we may find that ice cream kills cancer :)

and wait a little longer, science can track back, and tell us that ice creams CAUSES cancer.

or vice versa :)

iyya,

if we wait for a little while, we may find that ice cream kills cancer :)

and wait a little longer, science can track back, and tell us that ice creams CAUSES cancer.

or vice versa :)
You said it. Further than that the shampoos will be said to contain anti-cancer properties because besides protein, fat, vitamins and nutrients, and micro-nutrients, the shampoos will be claimed to contain the juice of entire universe's botanical life. You and I will have swell of a time seeing more baldies with hairlines receding beyond the nape!!

wait folks , there seems to be definite research that citrus fruits like lemon can aid in the prevention of cancer. While this may not be 100% precaution it may help . Dont we see that the fruits and vegetables we eat prevent certain other diseases. Cancer occurs due to n number of reasons not all of which because of unbalanced life style.
Here is one publication that makes sense
Anticancer and health protective properties of citrus fruit
components
http://apjcn.nhri.org.tw/server/APJCN/Volume11/vol11.1/Silalahi.pdf

so many alternative theraphies for cancer cure

more alternative theraphies available for cure cancer.Before going to any allopathy treatment such as surgery ,chemotheraphy or radiation,search for homeopathy/acupuncture/naturopathy treatment for cancer

is it plain dr or is it doctor?

if so, what type of doctor. a little bit of background re your credentials, will speak louder that bold blued big font post. atleast that is the i feel.

maybe you dont mind?

thank you dr basker.

I happened to witness a live TV interview in NDTV long time back.The person being interviewed was a fourth stage LUNG cancer patient.He had written a book about his personal experiences and the different types of treatment he underwent.
The book is titled "JOY IN CANCER".It gives complete information about various types of authentic and recognised forms of treatment.According to the author anyone having any type
of problem in individual life can live happily,boldly and peacefully after reading his book
and to substitute one's problem instead of 'Cancer' faced by him.
The book was published by RUPA & CO.I had purchased and gone through the book.I have recommended this book to many of my friends and relatives.

more alternative theraphies available for cure cancer.Before going to any allopathy treatment such as surgery ,chemotheraphy or radiation,search for homeopathy/acupuncture/naturopathy treatment for cancer

I would prefer if patients who are keen on homeopathy/acupuncture/naturopathy treatment for cancer visit their oncologist at the same time.

Its always better to keep options open.
In cancer Time is precious.

Sometimes surgery is inevitable and surgery has been part of our vedic medical practice too.

Its important for patients to discuss their options with their doctors and also inform them of any ongoing homeopathy/naturopathy treatment cos some of it do have potential side effects that may interfere with mainstream medication.

I would never 100% endorse someone only follow Mainstream medicine or someone only follow Alternative Medicine.

Sometimes our words here as a professional could decide someones life.

Dr Renuka Karthikayan

Note: usually I dont sign off as Dr Renuka in this Forum but this post could be read by anyone online so I intend it to be a piece of medical advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back